Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูให้หน่อยค่ะ ผสมโดยการเขย่าเรียบร้อยแล้ว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help me look Mix by shaking already.

Postby bomnamidang » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Mix by shaking already. Argan Oil base Q10 soluble in oil Bakuchiol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Ethoxydiglycol Question 1. Next time will mix ActiveRelease Retinal™ can you combine it with the above formula? 2. ActiveRelease Retinal™ soluble in silk oil 3. ActiveRelease Retinal™ Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Bakuchiol All three active substances are mixed in the oil. Argan Oil 100℅ No need to adjust the ph, right? (Afraid I won't be able to use it and it's not useful.) Thank you.
bomnamidang

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me look

Postby staff » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:34 pm

Hello
1.Next time I will mix ActiveRelease Retinal™ can you combine it with the above formula? 2. ActiveRelease Retinal™ it soluble in oil?
No, because ActiveRelease Retinal™ dispersed in the cream, use Retinal (Retinaldehyde) instead, it can dissolve in oil.
Three active substances are mixed in the oil. Argan Oil 100℅ No need to adjust the ph, right? (Afraid Will not be unstable and useless)
The oil has no pH value, no need to adjust.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Help me look Mix by shaking already.

Postby bomnamidang » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:01 pm

[quote="bomnamidang"]Mixed by shaking already. Argan Oil base Q10 soluble in oil Bakuchiol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Ethoxydiglycol Question 1. Next time will mix ActiveRelease Retinal™ can you combine it with the above formula? 2. ActiveRelease Retinal™ soluble in silk oil 3. ActiveRelease Retinal™ Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Bakuchiol All three active substances are mixed in the oil. Argan Oil 100℅ No need to adjust the ph, right? (Afraid I will not use it and it will not be useful) Thank you
add Activated Resorcinol™ Can you add it too, thanks.
bomnamidang

Postby bomnamidang » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:34 am

[quote="bomnamidang"]Mixed by shaking already. Argan Oil base Q10 soluble in oil Bakuchiol Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Ethoxydiglycol Question 1. Next time will mix ActiveRelease Retinal™ can you combine it with the above formula? 2. ActiveRelease Retinal™ soluble in silk oil 3. ActiveRelease Retinal™ Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Bakuchiol All three active substances are mixed in the oil. Argan Oil 100℅ No need to adjust ph, right? (Afraid It won't be worthless to use.) Thank you
Put perfect A powder or liquid together in the oil. Argan Oil docs say that it is soluble in some oils, thank you.
bomnamidang

Postby staff » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:03 am

Hello
Ethoxydiglycol cannot be dissolved. I can go with oil.
put Activated Resorcinol™ Can you add it?
It's not soluble in oil.
Put perfect A powder or liquid in the oil. Argan Oil , the document says that it is soluble in some oils[/ quote] need to test
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development