Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามส่วนผสมเครื่องสำอางครับ จะผลิต whitening cream

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Ask about cosmetic ingredients. Will produce whitening cream.

Postby garn_songkran » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:10 pm

I would like to produce whitening cream that is effective and safe to use and selected the main active substances as follows, but did not know how to use the substance how many percent each and add more substances used as a solvent water-oil binder and สารสร้างเนื้อครีม which one is good, so would like advice from R&D or If there is another active substance that is better than the one I have chosen. Recommend too 1 Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) 2 Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) 3 Alpha Arbutin (Switzerland) 4 MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) 5 Phytosphingosine SA 6 Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 7 Allantoin 8 Licorice Extract (Licochalcone A 20%) 9 Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 10 Disodium EDTA 11 Butylene Glycol 12 Octyldodecanol 13 Sodium Metabisulfite 14 Protec™ OX ( Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate ) 15 Ethoxydiglycol 16 Ethylhexylglycerin 17 Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus )
garn_songkran

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about cosmetic ingredients, will produce whitening cream

Postby staff » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Hello, the usage rate of each ingredient Introducing members Try to check the usability rate from the web page. If you are new. recommend reducing ingredients Or choose ingredients that are easy to mix. (such as direct soluble ingredients or ingredients that do not require heat to dissolve) to easily mix the formula successfully. according to the ingredients selected by the members There are several ingredients that are quite difficult to use, for example Phytosphingosine SA that must be dissolved with oil, in heat, and then soldered to the formula. The formula doesn't have a water-oil binder, so it's not complete. can't mix
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby garn_songkran » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello, Dear R&D staff, I intend to send the recipe/production order to myskinreceipes I didn't buy the ingredients to make my own. and used to call and ask with the staff that if the formula is sent Produced with only the main active substance, without solvents, reagents and other substances, then transfer the money first, and then have the R&D team help fix it. Then can I transfer the difference? The staff can't tell, go to the Webboard, send a thread asking the R&D staff first, then bring the ingredients recommended by R&D, send the recipe/production order. So I would like to inquire via R&D if I want to add Active substance as below. will put a percentage of each to make the cream the most effective And what other substances must be added to make the cream safe, not Rose (Rosa Damascena) Extract after use? Rose (Rosa Damascena) Extract Another one, the pH of the formula is about 5-6.5.
garn_songkran

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:10 am

Hello, I would like to introduce members You can send the formula into the system. The RD at the factory side will adjust the formula to be able to produce. If there is an increase in raw material costs The company will be responsible but if there is a decrease in raw material cost per unit The company will produce compensation keep the total amount the same (When submitting the formula into the system Do not tick that Do not wish to adjust the formula so that the RD at the factory side can help check and adjust the formula accordingly. before actual production)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis