Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามสารทดแทน Heliotropin Replacer

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Ask Heliotropin Replacer

Postby batblast41 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:46 am

Heliotropin Replacer (Heliotropin Base) I want to know about this product if I understand it correctly. Will use the correct amount 1. It is 50% heliotropin and the other 50% is other flavoring agents, right? Not just a diluent such as DPG PG or others. 2. If my normal formula uses 5% heliotropin, I must Use replacer at 10% or use only 5% because the flavoring is equivalent to normal heliotropin 3.Does the shop have undiluted heliotropin with flavor for sale? --- I would like to request a tonka bean import company to sell some. Thank you.
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking for substitutes

Postby staff » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Hello,
1.It's 50% heliotropin and the other 50% is other flavoring, right? It's not just a diluent such as DPG PG or others.
50% DPG, 50% Heliotropin
2.If my regular regimen uses 5% heliotropin, I have to use a 10% replacer or use only 5% because the flavoring is equivalent to regular heliotropin
. 10% because replacer is diluted at 50%
3.Do you sell undiluted heliotropin with flavor?
Only the diluted type is available. Because selling pure is illegal. Is a prohibited substance
Want to request for the company to import tonka bean to sell some
You can order specifically to be imported. Contact care@myskinrecipes.com Inquire with customer relations. is a product in the system but not for general sale due to specific use
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development