Fragrance Formulation Development

รีวิว ผสมน้ำหอมกลิ่นใหม่โดยใช้ Bescents A-Z

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Review Mixing a new fragrance using Bescents AZ

Postby smudhja.ns » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:19 pm

Hello, this post came with madness. After ordering the scents in the ready-made category AZ to bring to the blending class น้ำหอม by yourself by taking the desired scent characteristics through a website. Then let the web calculate the amount of scent used for each scent. Preliminary after practicing, I found that the results are impressive, so I want to share with you. Explain- Formula น้ำหอม are written with consonant categories. English followed by the quantity used. Here we count the number of drops. For example, C-10 uses 10 drops of Bescents C-Citrus scent. After mixing, we get หัวน้ำหอม amount of 2ml. more than that which was mixed with แอลกอฮอล์ 99% and DPG to complete 10 ml. Eau de parfum 1st scent, Oriental Balsam Vanilla ---Descripstions : Feminine Oriental Balsam Wood Civet Vanilla Spice Citrus Green TOP NOTE | C-10, G-2 MIDDLE NOTE | I -5, J-20, Q-20, R-2 BASE NOTE | S-3, V-12, W-15, X-10, Y-1 ------note: smell This is the formula of the web teaching to mix into the first exercise. before smelling Opens with a sharp citrus scent. After passing the top notes, I found that this is clearly a scent of baby powder , the second scent, Baby's skin. Said that he wanted to smell the baby's body. ---Descriptions : Powdery Baby's head Orris Floral Aldehyde Almond Soapy Linen Milk Thyme TOP | A-15, B-3, D-9, E-2 MID | I-8, J-2, L-2, M-4, P-2, Q-2, R-5 BASE | U-1, V-5, W-4, X-31, Y,4 Note: The store has no smell. Category D, so we use Fat milk flavor instead, which smells like granulated milk. ------note: Open with cold first. followed by the sweet smell of milk followed by the smell of powder It's like a child who just finished taking a powder shower and has milk. Scent 3, Silver mountain. I just read the myth and set it to smell Krailas/Himalayan. abode of Lord Shiva Descriptions : Fresh Smoke and ash Leathery Woody Animalic TOP | B-29, C-11, G-3, D-1 MID | I-4, K-1, L-7 , O-3, P-2, Q-2 BASE | S-1, T-6, U-14, W-17, Y-3 [u[/u]
This answer received thanks from: jjoy1117kixz_zykrittin123taeioyoukansenklangveaselktaoonjungstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
smudhja.ns

From thanks :: 18 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Review Mixing new perfume using Bescents AZ

Postby smudhja.ns » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Accidentally pressed the post button T_T still didn't finish writing the topic. in the third scent Smells quite cold Drop test the smell in the tissue, smell and cool your eyes like patchouli. According to the formula, the scent of T-Tar is quite strong, reducing it to no more than 3 is better. The scent that will be liked by the reader or not, let's try to mix and play together. It's a fun hobby in my spare time. หัวน้ำหอม that must be stored in the refrigerator. Now it smells good in the whole cabinet. P.S. How do you insert a picture?……
This answer received thanks from: veaselktaoonjungstaff
smudhja.ns

Postby chinshin9195 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:04 pm

I'd like to know a website that teaches you how to mix it up. Please share
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby smudhja.ns » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:14 am

chinshin9195 wrote:อยากทราบเว็บที่สอนผสมจังครับ แบ่งปันทีครับ

this website

https://www.perfumersworld.com

Go to The Perfumer's Wizard page (must be logged in first).

You can try the Fundamental course as well. It's free as well. There are also basic tutorial videos on YouTube. The name of the channel is the same as the website.

This answer received thanks from: jjoy1117krittin123
smudhja.ns

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development