Dietary Supplement Formulation Development

ขอสอบถามเกี่ยวกับ Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Complex หน่อยค

Need help and get help on dietary supplement formulation development

I would like to ask about Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Complex.

Postby yod-585 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:17 am

That's straight forward. I have a problem with body odor. I think it's a bad breath disease. or fish rot disease From reading the article It probably is and went to see many doctors There is nowhere to be cured. But from the articles that I have read There is a method of treatment. That you take a supplement called Copper Chlorophyllin. which should be enough to alleviate Is from what I read the details that your shop sells, I don't know if it's the same or not. That is, I will buy and eat. because from the details read It seems to treat body odor as well. Looks like it's the one I'm looking for right? That is, if yes, then you can eat no more than how many grams per day? because I have tried many other treatment methods really helpless Remaining, but need to find Copper Chlorophyllin Let's eat according to one doctor who wrote an article about the treatment of this disease. which he wrote long ago And at that time, this supplement was only available abroad. And today I found that it is also sold here. That is, if you say that in other supplements, there is Copper Chlorophyllin. also in the mix but it's too little And it's not there to treat a specific disease like me. Well, if it bothers you, please reply. would be greatly appreciated Thank you very much
yod-585

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to ask about Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Complex.

Postby staff » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:16 pm

Hello, Chlorophyllin group ingredients can help ลดกลิ่นกาย , abroad to produce food supplements. The intake rate is in the range of 100-300mg per day. With this kind of raw material in Thailand, please check the terms of use rate with the FDA of Thailand.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I would like to ask about Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Complex.

Postby yod-585 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:37 am

thank you very much Ordered and received items already.
yod-585

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Dietary Supplement Formulation Development