Cosmetics Products Analysis

อัตราการใช้ที่แนะนำ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Recommended usage rate

Postby meawfern » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:38 pm

When placing an order, there is a recommended usage rate. This is recommended as a % that the active ingredient and is good like this? Just go and read a sample research paper. ใบบัวบก is usually used about 5% to say that it works well but in the market. You recommend 1%, so I'm not sure if using the % you recommend will be effective for skin absorption or stability.
meawfern

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Recommended usage rate

Postby staff » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:26 pm

Hello, please help share research. that the members refer to as well
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby meawfern » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:07 pm

I'm just wondering here. is that the recommended rate is to be a % suitable for the skin Or something good for absorbing the skin like this? Like Madecassoside should use 0.2-2%. But I recommend 1% means that this 1% is good for the skin or will it work the best or is there another reason?
meawfern

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:57 pm

Hello, usually the manufacturer will test to determine the optimal point of the rate of use, which rate is the most cost-effective rate. which for the most part If using more than this recommended rate even if it is more efficient but only a little It's not worth using more. For example, if using 1% works for 100, but using 2% works for 110, it means that using twice as much yields only 10% more. The result is that using 1% is. The most worthwhile rate
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis