Cosmetics Formulation Development

CysWhite™ (Cysteamine HCL) ผสมเดี่ยวๆ เลยได้หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can CysWhite™ (Cysteamine HCL) be mixed alone?

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:51 pm

Hello, I want to try blending CysWhite™ (Cysteamine HCL) Use it on your face to reduce blemishes. I'm not sure if you can mix it like this. CysWhite™ (Cysteamine HCL) 5% Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) 3% Odor-Kill™ (Water soluble) 2% Water 90% like this?
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can CysWhite™ (Cysteamine HCL) be mixed alone?

Postby staff » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:38 pm

Hello, recommended recipe ActiveProtec OX 1% and สารกันเสีย Recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1% Yes, the rest is no problem. After using it, you have to wash it off for about 30 minutes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:15 pm

Thank you. Feel free to ask more. 1. Whether to use it 1 or 2 times a day 2. Is there a requirement or caution when using it? And which lotion should be used when this is the best?
peeya_pgi

Postby modtanoy21 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Share from what I used to use cream with this substance. But I didn't buy the substance of myskin to mix it myself. It's a cream that is sold in the clinic. The directions for use are probably similar. 1. If the skin is easily irritated. Apply and leave it for 15 minutes in the evening without wiping or washing your face first. If you don't wear heavy makeup But if you put on heavy makeup, wash your face and wait 1 hour and apply. (If you have cleaned your face, you have to wait 1 hour to apply the cream.) 2. When the time is up, clean your face with Cleansing ->Cleanser as usual. 3. Use Routine skincare as usual. While using this substance, refrain from exfoliating. , whitening my skin will be irritated. Duration of use 1. During the first 16 weeks, apply every day, 1 time per day. 2. After 16 weeks, apply 2 times a week, 1 time per day. Side effects 1. In the first few days of use may be found. A warm sensation on the skin or slightly reddened skin But if you go by yourself within 30 minutes and it will be better in the next use. 2. can be prevented by Do not apply the cream for more than 15 minutes, do not clean the face before applying the cream, apply moisturizer enough. Prohibition of use 1. Pregnant, breastfeeding, planning to have children, do not use it. If using this substance, you need to apply sunscreen in the amount of 2 index finger every day.
This answer received thanks from: kanapos.suantanstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby kanapos.suantan » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:24 am

[quote="staff"]Hello! Recomended recipe ActiveProtec OX 1% and สารกันเสีย Recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1%, the rest is no problem. After using it, you have to wash it off for about 30 minutes
. Can you add xantan gum 1%?
kanapos.suantan

Postby staff » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:23 pm

Hello, can you do it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development