Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถาม Room spray ค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Ask Room spray.

Postby nu_imp » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:04 am

The formula is alcohol base, the insert contains; A) Fragrance oil B)Alcohol (200proof) C) Flora Fix D )DI Do you have any suggestions for adding anything else? (I want the smell to last a long time/ This one is for spraying the fabric as well) 1. If we put Flora Fix and then another fixative. You don't have to add more? For example dpg 2. If you add alcohol in high proportion do not need to enter สารกันเสีย ? If not, how long will the product last? How long should we leave it to use? 4. We can mix BCD beforehand. Can I use it and mix A in proportion again? 5. Can this formula be used as a body spray as well? Thank you.
nu_imp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about room spray

Postby krittin123 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:01 pm

Please answer from what I know. 1. Enter Flora Fix can be done alone 2. Base is แอลกอฮอล์ is not required. กันเสีย 3. Actually, you can use it after mixing. 4. fixative must be mixed with the body Fragrance oil before you can mix it with other things. okay
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Re: Question about room spray

Postby staff » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:03 am

Hello, according to the formula that members have informed. There may not be much water. because if a lot of water The formula will become opaque. And may separate layers. To mix, add water in the last step by gradually adding. If you see that it starts to become cloudy, stop adding and calculate that. What is the maximum rate that I can add water in the formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development