Dietary Supplement Formulation Development


ถามเกี่ยวกับ Xylooligosaccharide

Need help and get help on dietary supplement formulation development

Ask about Xylooligosaccharide

Postby kavintasoy1 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:34 pm

Xylooligosaccharide indicates 35% XOS content. Want to know what the remaining 65% components are?
kavintasoy1
 
Posts: 8 (Click to watch)
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 Times
From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Xylooligosaccharide

Postby staff » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:40 am

Hello Xylooligosaccharide type 35% purity contains 35% minimum XOS and oligosaccharide.s other types among the rest
ขอบคุณคะ
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff
 
Posts: 16458 (Click to watch)
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Xylooligosaccharide

Postby kavintasoy1 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:05 pm

oligosaccharides What kind is the rest? It's Prebiotic like Xylooligosaccharide ?
kavintasoy1
 
Posts: 8 (Click to watch)
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 Times
From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Xylooligosaccharide

Postby staff » Wed May 25, 2022 8:55 am

Hello, I don't have clear information, sorry.
ขอบคุณคะ
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff
 
Posts: 16458 (Click to watch)
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm
Recipes Count: 0


Return to Dietary Supplement Formulation Development