Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสารแต่ละตัวหน่อยคะ ว่าคนท้องหรือให้นมบุตรใช้ได้ไห

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me look at each substance. whether pregnant or lactating women can use it

Postby k.skincare8960 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:31 am

Please help me look at each substance. Whether pregnant or lactating people can use it. Skin has melasma from hormones after the newborn. After using these components It was two months ago, but now I'm pregnant with my second, so I want to know if I can continue to use it. Of course, vitamin A family, retinol, don't use it, right? that I'm using Glycolic Acid (AHA) 100% Powder (Use to make facial toner, use only 5%) D-Alpha Tocopherol natural Vitamin E Ferulic Acid Panthenol Hyaluronic Acid L-ascorbic acid Trans-Resveratrol (poder,98%) Aloe Vera Extract Protec SQ Safe-B3 Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) Odor-Kill Repair Activator beta glucan DMAE then such as solvents, binders, make good contact, do not use. Ethoxydiglycol Laureth-23 Triethanolamine course, the vitamin A family, retinol, shouldn't be used, right? Because it gets absorbed into the skin, right? I'm not sure about the principle. And where else is forbidden? Thank you for the answer
k.skincare8960

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at each substance. whether pregnant or lactating women use

Postby staff » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Hello, all kinds of cosmetic ingredients Which is currently regulated under the FDA around the world, has tested at a sufficiently high level. to confirm that be safe and cannot be absorbed into the skin to a degree that can affect any body (which must be absorbed to the level under the skin into the veins) in addition to acting on the applied surface only story example Retinol , Retinal or Vitamin A derivatives in other forms licensed for use in cosmetics by the EU SCCS user mention. In the pregnancy group clearly. Let's look at the example in the attached document. in which case it is found to be harmful to pregnancy Or even with a small risk, the EU will announce a ban on use in cosmetics. (which affects the FDA in Thailand as well which applies the same requirements as the EU) Avoiding the use of cosmetic products with the Vitamin A group] Vitamin A (only those that are allowed to be used in cosmetics) is a safety precaution similar to prohibiting mobile phones in gas stations
Vitamin A SCCS report.pdf
(726.77 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
[/attachment ]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development