Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง L-Ascorbic Acid , ActiveRelease Retinal ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about L-Ascorbic Acid, Active Release Retinal.

Postby i.my.boo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:10 am

Hello, I want to know that 1. L-ascorbic acid Fine and Ultra grades, when used to make serum in the same %, are they equivalent? ?? 2. L-ascorbic acid If using 1% ActiveUV and 1% ActiveOX is sufficient to maintain the efficacy. วิตามินซี ?? or should choose to put Ferulic Acid and วิตามินอี added too 3. L-ascorbic acid If mixed in Glycol, what kind of Glycol should I choose and how much percentage? 4. L-ascorbic acid 15% + ActiveRelease Retinal 0.5% + Niacinamide 5% + Tranexamic Acid 1% + Irritant reducer + texture builder Will this formula be too harsh? for hope whitening and spots correct ?? 5. L-ascorbic acid can be added as Active 20% in serum formula?? 6. ActiveRelease Retinal 0.5% concentration, can it be used as Active for Every Day Serum or how many % do you recommend?? thank you very much
i.my.boo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about L-Ascorbic Acid, ActiveRelease Retinal.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello. 1. If completely dissolved in the formula, according to theory, should be equally effective. What is different is the case of mixing in a formula that is dispersed. (The formula does not contain water. or any solvent that helps dissolve Vitamin C can) by 2. It's difficult to answer, it's enough because there are no ingredients that help maintain efficiency. ascorbic acid got 100% using multiple helpers It may increase the shelf-life of ascorbic acid but you will need to test it. Compare with the expectation of the members that the level is enough 3. I don't know, sorry, as far as I know ascorbic acid but very low soluble in glycol. 4. ascorbic acid Niacinamide The problem cannot exist. in the same formula But other parts have no problem, the severity must depend mainly on the user if ascorbic acid 15% I think it shouldn't be a problem. because the other 2 items are not used at a high rate. 5. Yes, but the problem is instability. As the members know. 6. Can do. Recommended 1-3%. 0.5% may be too weak.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development