Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมในเซรั่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ingredients in the serum.

Postby kad.sirintip » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:49 pm

The components of the serum are as follows: Formula 1 -Moringa Extract - Argireline ( Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ) - Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate Formula 2 -Moringa Extract -Melazero -Russian Mushroom Extract - Licorice Extract - Sodium Hyaluronate - Vitamin B3 ( Niacinamide ) -Neossance Squalane - Argireline - Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate - Allantoin I would like to ask if these 2 formulas are needed to consider the ingredients while still There is no % that you will know before preliminary that if you want results in reducing wrinkles And moisture and freckles, which formula should I choose? And what is the difference between Formula 1 and Formula 2? Fight with me
kad.sirintip

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ingredients in serum

Postby staff » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:54 pm

Hello, both formulas have selected ingredients. Reduce wrinkles, brighten and moisturize. and especially There is no data on usage rates, so it's difficult to say which formula is more effective. Due to the effectiveness of each ingredient It depends on the usage rate as well. Clarifying between Niacinamide Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is difficult because the important variables are Some users' skin responds well to one ingredient. But it doesn't work with the other ingredients. Therefore, it is necessary to have a real test with the target user group.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development