Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรสำหรับผลัดเซลล์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

formula for cell renewal

Postby zzlia0o » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:56 am

Need a formula for cell renewal containing the following 3 substances Yeast Resurface Linked Papain Japanese Cedar question is 1 can Can I mix all three together in the base? 2. Do I need a blender to mix it?
zzlia0o

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Formula for cell renewal

Postby zzlia0o » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:55 am

While waiting for the staff to answer, I went to study more information. But I'm still confused: -If you mix all three in water+ สารกันเสีย The resulting formula is a clear liquid which can be difficult to use. Do you need to add a little more viscous substance? If yes, which one would you recommend? (Manual type) -If mixed in Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate the recipe too gooey? Would you recommend anything to add? - Is this formula too much cell turnover? - Intended to use this formula in conjunction with stabilized vitamin c but different time period Will it be suitable? thank you very much
zzlia0o

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Formula for cell renewal

Postby staff » Mon May 03, 2021 8:17 am

Hello,
Can you mix all three together in the base?
What is the base? Is it gel or water or what? All 3 ingredients are soluble in water. And can be used together, no problem
-if mix all three in water+ สารกันเสีย The resulting formula is a clear liquid which may be difficult to use. Do I need to add a little more viscous substance? If yes, which one would you recommend? (Manual type) -If mixed in Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate the recipe that you get too gooey? Would you recommend anything to add?
Recommended as a base Aloe Vera Gel base Yeast Resurface 1% Linked Papain 1% Japanese Cedar 1% Pitera 20% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Aloe Vera Gel Base, the rest is 100% complete. Various ingredients can be added to the gel base. Then people can put their hands together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development