Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามน้ำหอมชนิดใดที่ต้องใช้จึงจะเหมาะกับสูตรครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask what kind of perfume must be used in order to be suitable for the formula.

Postby popwdream » Wed May 05, 2021 12:46 am

-Active ingredient 5% - Fragrance 1% -Color 0.1% - ผงมาส์ก ผงมาร์ค สำเร็จรูป ลอกได้ (Peel-Off ไม่มีสี ไม่มีกลิ่น) 93.9% 1.Substance Active can put flowers กุหลาบแห้ง (small, fold ) or can I mix rose powder and mix it with Hya? It is forbidden to exceed 5% or more than 5%. 2. น้ำหอม which must be used? If you want to mix it in, how do you do it? Most น้ำหอม is water based so I'm not sure. How do I mix it until it is still in powder form? 3. The same color, how do I mix it to make it into a สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย Did it สารกันเสีย ?
popwdream

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: What kind of perfume do you need to use in order to be suitable for the formula?

Postby staff » Sun May 09, 2021 9:29 pm

Hello
1.Active substance can add flowers กุหลาบแห้ง (small, folded) or can I mix rose powder and mix it with Hya? Should it be more than 5% or more? 5% yes
Must be rose powder if it's a flower There should be a problem in mixing it with the flour. The total proportion of all ingredients is more than 5%, will there be a problem? Must test to see if too much will affect. mask making Mixing time with water
2. น้ำหอม must be used. If you want to mix it in, how do you do it? Most น้ำหอม is water based so I'm not sure. How do I mix it until it is still in powder form?
use น้ำหอม as usual, but spray on the powder. While stirring
3.The same color, how do I mix it to make a powder?
Use เครื่องปั่นบดผสม
not required. yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development