Cosmetics Formulation Development

DPHP / Perfect-C / Lip-Plumping

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: DPHP / Perfect-C / Lip-Plumping

Postby jan_nazyy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:46 pm

I didn't mean to start a new thread. But already asked a separate question. The staff never replied. so confused Please answer the 4th question for me, because I have been waiting for a long time. I want the question to be clear. but never received a complete answer. Before selling each formula, we had to wait for the staff to answer questions for almost a month. Vit E only 0.1%, then from the formula should put ROE or not? To put it because I understand that it helps to preserve the ingredients in the formula. From the formula Perfect-C 5% DPHP 2 % Vit E 1% contains 1% ceramind complex 4) This formula has to block the ingredients. which is leading to deterioration or rancid smell by putting Vit E with ROE, if you should put both of them or not, and about how many percent?
jan_nazyy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: DPHP / Perfect-C / Lip-Plumping

Postby staff » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:44 am

Hello,
Question number 4, some of the officers answered that it was to reduce. Vit E only 0.1%, should ROE be put in the formula or not? To put it because I understand that it helps to preserve the ingredients in the formula
can be used with it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development