Cosmetics Formulation Development

Absolue Soft Cream Base - เพิ่มส่วนผสมตามสัดส่วน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Absolue Soft Cream Base - Adding ingredients propotions

Postby heaven_kikujiro » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:56 pm

Dear staff,

I have buy Absolue Soft Cream Base, and I'm going to try mixing with another ingredients.

To mix with [active ingredients in water] or [active ingredients in oil]

- I've read the question topic that asked about the maximum amount of [active ingredients in water] which could be filled in Absolue Soft Cream Base, and the staff answered as 10% is OK.

1. If I add  [active ingredients in water] in the propotion of 20% (Add active ingredients in water 20 : Absolue 80)

Would the cream viscousity change too much? Is it going to be loose as lotion or still being as cream?

2. If I add [active ingredients in oil] in the propotion of 20% (Add active ingredients in oil 20 : Absolue 80)

Would the cream viscousity change too much? Is it going to be too sticky  or still acceptable as cream?

3. If I add [active ingredients in water] in the propotion of 20%  or add [active ingredients in oil] in the propotion of 20%, 

Would it effect to preservative ability? Or how is the maximum propotion that I could add that not bother the preservative ability of the base cream?

/Thank you so much 

heaven_kikujiro

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Absolue Soft Cream Base - Adding ingredients propotions

Postby staff » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:18 am

Hi,

There is no way to answer your questions besides knowing what ingredients you are about to add into the cream base. We suggest you try. Many judgement such as "sticky" is very subjective as well.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development