Cosmetics Formulation Development

แพ้สารสีแดงในลิปสติก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Allergy to red pigment in lipstick

Postby gik.geee » Fri May 04, 2018 11:53 am

Hello, people who are usually allergic to synthetic red pigments in lipsticks are Iron Oxide If not Iron Oxide Iron Oxide an extract from Is it natural? Thank you.
gik.geee

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: allergic to red pigment in lipstick

Postby touchzhakornxx » Fri May 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Have you ever used a color that is organic pigment Have you looked yet? For example, D&C Red No.21 Al Lake etc. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: siiziiemegik.geeestaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby staff » Thu May 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Hello, the study team provides more information.
Have you tried using a color that is organic pigment Have you seen it? For example, D&C Red No.21 Al Lake
The word organic in this category does not refer to organic, natural, plant-based, just color. Chemistry caused by organic chemistry (C, H, O)
Hello. People who are usually allergic to synthetic red pigments in lipsticks are Iron Oxide Is it not Iron Oxide is it a natural extract? yes
I can't answer what I'm allergic to. all kinds of lipstick There are many components in the formula. Why do members think that it is caused by the color powder in lipstick? and then losing but use a different lip color No allergic reaction or not? If it's another color that has been used, there is no allergy. is the same brand Or each brand?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby gik.geee » Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 pm

My friend is allergic to artificial colors and น้ำหอม in lipstick, so I want to know what colors are mixed in. In lipsticks such as Iron Oxide is it considered Aritificial color?
gik.geee

Postby gik.geee » Mon May 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Please ask for more definitions of organic chemical colors. Thank you :)
gik.geee

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Hello,
would like to know what color is mixed in lipstick, for example Iron Oxide Is it considered Aritificial color or not?
I don't know because the word Artificial color that members have notified. The team doesn't know who this definition is. Members must try to ask the meaning of Artificial color from the person who defined this word up. The team will provide information about the origin of Iron Oxide Iron Oxides is caused by Iron + Oxygen found naturally, such as "iron rust" is considered to be Oxidize of Iron, thus causing the rust color. come the source of Iron Oxides used in cosmetics is caused by the use of Iron to react with Oxygen under control. To get the desired color, organic chemistry in Thailand is called "organic chemistry". Learn more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_chemistry
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development