Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องปริมาณส่วนผสมที่จะใส่ในแชมพูสมุนไพรค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the amount of ingredients that will be put in the herbal shampoo.

Postby minnie.dream » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello, please inquire about the quantity สารชะล้าง and foaming agent to be put in herbal shampoo. What I intend to add is as follows: - Bergamot - Anchan - Ginger - Water - Mild-Wash is used as สารชะล้าง << How many % of the weight of the substance should be used? - Coco-Foam used to create bubbles << How many % of the weight of substance should be used? - Mild- Preservative สารกันเสีย << How many % of the weight of the substance should be used? Ask more if you just put Coco-Foam for foaming and purification function, cut off Mild-Wash Can you go out?
This answer received thanks from: jiralexk
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
minnie.dream

From thanks :: 4 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about the amount of ingredients to be put in herbal shampoo.

Postby minnie.dream » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Or should I use coco-bataine instead of Mild Wash ? Mild Wash good, which one is better?
minnie.dream

Postby jiralexk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Please allow me to share my experience. 1. The amount of substances used in the formula. You can look at the basics of each substance. Try mixing a little to see if the amount of bubbles is obtained. and cleanliness as required or not Then gradually increase/decrease the amount. 2. In the formula there are only สารชะล้าง secondary, focusing on foaming. I'm afraid to use my hair is not very clean. 3. This formula, when mixed out a lot, after washing, my hair should be stiff and hard because there is no helper to make my hair soft and smooth. from the mixture used Poly conditioner Pre 400 Ps.s 2% when I have my hair, my hair is easy to comb, when my hair is dry, my hair is really smooth. But it turns out to be hard TT
jiralexk

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby jiralexk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Give me some wrong information. Poly conditioner Pro used at 1% สารชะล้าง use Sulfate Free No Tear pH6 30% (use rates as stated on the web page)
jiralexk

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Hello, the team learns to provide more information from Khun jiralexk. The formula as asked by members. The team could not comment on the 3 herbs that need to be added to the shampoo because the fresh herbs. to add to the shampoo There will be a problem with the age of the shampoo. So I would like to ask for permission to answer only in the part that is shampoo base
- water - Mild-Wash used to be สารชะล้าง << How many % of the weight of the substance should be used? - Coco-Foam is used to create bubbles << how many % of substance weight should be used? Ka - Mild-Preservative สารกันเสีย << How many % of the weight of the substance should be used? Ask more if you just put Coco-Foam for foaming and purification function, cut Mild-Wash Will I be able to go out?
The usage rate of various ingredients Members can check from the product details page on the web page. For the proportion of สารชะล้าง should be around 30-35% depending on cleaning efficiency. Or giving the desired bubble for newbies The team recommends you to try it. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 35% instead of สารชะล้าง for ease and convenience in making recipes. use only one It will be able to serve to clean and bubble well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby minnie.dream » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Thank you very much admin and jiralexk.
minnie.dream

Postby minnie.dream » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Ask the admin for more information. Just go and see Sulfate Free Shampoo Base recommended by the admin. This one, if used with the herbal juice mentioned above, should enter สารกันเสีย Add it, see in detail of the bass it has Preserved by Methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone Paraben-free means it has สารกันเสีย , should I add more like this?
minnie.dream

Postby staff » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello, the body สารชะล้าง Sulfate Free Shampoo Base itself has สารกันเสีย already in it, but if mixed in the formula With water up to about 60-70%, it should have to be added. สารกันเสีย some more, the team recommends Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5% by mixing with water first. of herbal water, as the team has learned that there are restrictions on use in any cosmetic formulation Not just shampoos, but also any cosmetic products. that will not be able to use fresh herbs with the whole matter infection control and the age control of such raw materials
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby minnie.dream » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:52 pm

- Just bought Mild-Preservative Before the admin came to answer, use it instead of Phenoxyethanol SA Can it? - If you put it as a herbal powder instead, will it be enough to help in controlling the infection and prolonging life?
minnie.dream

Postby staff » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:21 pm

[quote="minnie.dream"]- Just bought Mild-Preservative Before the admin came to answer, use it instead of Phenoxyethanol SA - Can it be used as a herbal powder instead, will it be enough to help control infection and prolong life?
- Can it be done? - Since the team has no information about herbal powder or even fresh herbs (production process, sterilization process, screening process) that members use therefore can not recommend to the appropriateness to be used in cosmetic products and instructions on how to use The manufacturers themselves must be able to recommend how to use them. That's right
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development