Cosmetics Formulation Development

ใช้อะไรทดแทนได้บ้างคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

What can be used instead?

Postby jiralexk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:08 am

This formula is creamy white, thick texture squeezed out of the tube looks like a line. Please advise the staff of the appropriate ratio. DI Water Cyclotetrasiloxane What did you use instead? Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Polyacrylamide & C13-14 isoParafin & Laureth-7 This item has 2 characters in mySkin: Easy Cream Maker™ and SepGEL 305 not known How are you different? Which one do you recommend to use? Polysorbate20 Jojoba Oil Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Cyclotetrasiloxane and Cyclopentasiloxane is the difference?
jiralexk

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: What can I use instead?

Postby jiralexk » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am

I just read that Cyclotetrasiloxane It is already banned in Europe, North America, and China, as much of the research has been written on how high doses of Cyclotetrasiloxane affect the respiratory and reproductive systems of rats. This means that in this formula we should use Cyclopentasiloxane Cyclotetrasiloxane Substitute Go, right? Or should you use another one that is more suitable, please advise the staff, thank you.
jiralexk

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: What can I use instead?

Postby staff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Hello, Cyclotetrasiloxane. Currently it is not allowed to use in cosmetics anymore. Must use Cyclopentasiloxane instead of
Cyclotetrasiloxane and Cyclopentasiloxane ] Cyclopentasiloxane What's the difference
with a slightly different texture?
Poyacrylamide & C13-14 isoParafin & Laureth-7 There are 2 of these in mySkin Easy Cream Maker™ and SepGEL 305, what is the difference? Which one do you recommend to use?
The nature of both substances is the same substance, but SepGEL 305 is manufactured in a factory that focuses on low cost. get a cheaper price But the nature of the meat will fight Easy Cream Maker No Yes, I recommend you to try a comparison test. Or, to focus on quality, select Easy Cream Maker but if If you want to emphasize the low cost of the formula, choose SepGEL 305. The ratio of the formula is water, about 85-90%, and the rest of the ingredients are 100%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development