Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความเห็นจากทีมงานเกี่ยวกับ ความคงตัวของสูตรทีคับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for feedback from the team on tight formula stability

Postby khunchinz » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:06 pm

** Anyone who comes to read, please use discretion. I'm not really sure, but I've been experimenting with myself for a while. My formula is as follows: 1. HydroAlgae™ 2% 2. Phospholipid 3% 3. Fucus vesiculosus extract 8% 4. Oat Avenanthramides 5% 5. Niacinamide 6% 6. Acetyl glucosamine 3% 7. Ethyl Ascorbic acid 3% 8. Squalane 20% 9. German Chamomile Extract 1% 10 . Tocotrienols 1% 11. Dimethyl Isosorbide 5% 15. 1,3- Propanediol 5% 17. Alaria Esculenta Extract 1% 18. Madecassoside 80% 0.5% 19. Phytosphingosine 1% 20. Tetrahydrocurcuminoid s 0.3% 19. Light Lotion Maker 4% 20. Carboxymethyl cellulose 0.5% 21. Phytic Acid 0.2% 22. Mild Preserved 1% 23. o-Cymen-5-ol 0.1% 24. All the water until it's 100% *** In the recipe there is วิตามินซี + B3 which I intend to test for dry skin from living in an air-conditioned room. I use it for my body especially. My main skin problem is dry from sleeping in an air-conditioned room So itching (very itchy), dry skin (likely caused by dryness), did not go to a dermatologist. Try to mix this formula by myself, purely tight, I can adjust the PH at approximately 5, from about 3 months of use, the first mixed volume of 300 grams (reasonably left at the bottom of the bottle) found that this formula makes itching. decreased to a good extent able to sleep comfortably It's not as itchy as when it hasn't been used. Dark circles from the scars that I used to scratch have improved. Skin is softer. I use it on my buttocks and intimate areas (18+) where I wax about 2-3 weeks at a time. My boyfriend said that the skin in the area was noticeably softer and smoother. The team previously provided information that วิตามินซี should not be used with formulas containing B3 which I used to believe. But this experiment comes from the formula of Some brands of cream วิตามินซี Some forms are used in conjunction with B3 and adjust the pH to be close to the ph of the Vitamin Sea from that It must be close to the pH of B3 The question is, how long has it been for more than 3 months to try this formula? Saw a change in the skin in a better way. That means that the formula is still effective or not. And the texture of the formula also has a stable color. (slightly colored from tocotrinols) No stratification I don't know if it's settling down or not because there's still some left at the bottom of the bottle. Meat formula I use CMC which the company does not sell. as a thickening agent So is it possible that this formula will still be stable? Please feel free to ask for opinions on this formula.
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking for opinions from the team about tight formula stability

Postby staff » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 pm

Hello, this recipe contains all the ingredients. good stability If stored at a suitable temperature (not higher than 30 degrees) and without exposure to sunlight. (Packed in an opaque bottle) should have an effective shelf life of at least 1 year for >80% efficacy over 2 years. Tocotrienols aged 2 years for sure if stored in the refrigerator. But if it is at room temperature, the team thinks that it can expect >80% efficiency at 1 year, but 2 years has a chance to reduce it. In the case of less than 80%, it is usually considered that the efficiency is too low to accept that it can be sold normally. All this, the team informs about the age of the performance It has nothing to do with the stability of the emulsion or the duration of infection control.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development