Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรเซรั่มบำรุงผมและกระตุ้นผมงอกใหม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to look at the formula of hair serum and stimulate new hair growth.

Postby ung343 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:51 am

Please help to see the formula of hair serum and stimulate new hair growth. I want to focus on herbal extracts. 1. Guava Leaf Extract 8% 2. Black Sesame Extract 8% 3. Butterfly Pea Extract 7% 4. Extract บัวบก 7% 5. Gotu Kola extract 3% 6. Aloe Vera Gel (Lite)Based 66% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 8 น้ำหอม 0.5% 100% Ask for more information 1. In the mix, if there is no tool to help. Can I use the base serum according to item 6 instead? 2. Is there a limit on the amount of extract? That not more than how many % 3. It is a formula for oily scalp. 4. Advise on suitable formula and how to mix it 5. Can hair dyes such as Henna, Indigo be made in gel form? For ease of use, no need to mix often. Thank you very much :)
ung343

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to see the formula of hair serum and stimulate new hair growth.

Postby ung343 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:54 am

Please suggest สารกันเสีย from nature such as Thyme Care™ PaeoniaPreserve™ will it work?
ung343

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please help to see the formula of hair serum and stimulate new hair growth.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello, the team understands that items 1,2,3,4,5 are not ingredients that the company sells. therefore unable to answer that is used at what rate, how to mix, or restrictions in the formula I'm sorry As extracts from different manufacturers have different usage rates, methods of use, and limitations in formulas, it is advisable to inquire with the manufacturer. or direct distributors will get the most accurate information.
Please suggest สารกันเสีย from nature such as Thyme Care™ PaeoniaPreserve™ will it work?[/ quote] PaeoniaPreserve™ can The car can be used in the gel formula as usual. Thyme Care™ must be dissolved in oil or glycol.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development