Cosmetics Products Analysis

วิธีทำแป้งฝุ่น

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

how to make loose powder

Postby kwannie.modeling » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:51 pm

White skin, yellow, oily face. I want a loose powder, waterproof, oil control, not dull during the day, my face looks bright, but I don't like the way they have shimmer, flake, glow. light to medium coverage But I don't know which powder base to choose. Differences between Sericite, Mica and Synthetic Fluorphlogopite : Synthetic Fluorphlogopite ( Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Methicone Coated, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Lysine Coated) Best bright white, medium powder, medium coverage Sericite ( Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated), Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Methicone Coated), Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้านพิเศษ (Super-Matte, Methicone Coated), Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Lysine Coated) ) Medium white, medium powder, medium coverage Mica ( Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Methicone Coated) , Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated) ) gives a white-gray tone, large powder, covers the skin well. Silk Talc Powder (silane coated)) with Mica, a greyish-white tone, if powder Silk Talc Powder (Silane Coated) Do I need to use titanium for coloring again? From the details - Triethoxycaprylylsilane coating(high waterproof Prevents discoloration, darkening or yellowing when sweating. or it's from the skin very good, soft and smooth, good adhesion to the skin, easy to spread, spread well)Properties look good. Sericite with Talc which one covers more? About the face is not dull during the day, light texture, not harsh, good skin or Synthetic Fluorphlogopite or Synthetic Mica to address the drawbacks of Mica powder in whiteness and sparkling. Will it look like mackerel skin? or bright white that does not deceive the eyes is it natural Now that the formula is formulated, powder base 93.50% Allantoin 0.50% (prevent irritation) I already have items. MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) 5% in stock. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ (color to match skin)0.50-1% already have items Please help me analyze the powder base. Which one is better to choose? Another question, this powder formula. Can be used to make sunscreen without ซิลิโคน ?
This answer received thanks from: pimpika25
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to make loose powder

Postby staff » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Hello
Now that I've figured out the recipe, 93.50% powder base Allantoin 0.50% (prevent irritation) I have items. MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) 5% in stock. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ (color to match skin)0.50-1% already have items Please help me analyze the powder base. Choose which one is suitable
according to the information that members have copied. It is complete information. There is no best powder base. And it is not necessary to choose only one type of powder in the formula. Can mix different types together. Each type has different strengths in terms of color, texture and price. Members must consider these factors. and choose to mix until you get the meat and the desired cost
Another question. This loose powder recipe Can be used to make sunscreen without ซิลิโคน
In this part, I don't understand the question. Powdered formula. Not a sunscreen
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis