Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับ Water balm ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Water balm.

Postby wisedrb » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:01 pm

If you enter Water Balm 5% will be able to combine 10% of the water in the lip balm formula if I add more like Water Balm 10% will be able to combine more water in the same proportion? For example, you can add 20% of your mix and if you enter Water Balm more will result in more solid lip texture. right?
wisedrb

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Water balm

Postby staff » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:07 am

Hello, yes, if used at a higher rate. Will be able to have more water in the formula. But it must be taken into account that Is it the desired trait? Because if there is a large proportion of water when applying, you will feel that there is water coming out of the balm. Using a higher rate will make the texture harder or not. depends on that What to substitute in the formula if add Water Balm ? Water Balm but the proportion of oil in the formula is reduced, it can make the texture of the lip harder, but if If add Water Balm replaces the wax in the formula, it doesn't make the texture harder, because the wax can be stronger. Water Balm
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisedrb » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Please ask the team for more. After mixing, use it for a while. The balm will begin to coagulate into tablets. Even when the new mix is ready, it's smooth. I guess the reason may be 1. I put too little wax. In this formula I use. Beeswax adding 6% at all can cause the meat to be unstable and grainy. . In the water section, I put the powdered mixture, maybe Alpha-Citrus enter 1% and Niacinamide again 2% Could it be that it will form granules because of the powdery ingredients?
wisedrb

Postby staff » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Hello, currently using Water Balm how many % , how many % water?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisedrb » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Water Balm 5% and 10% water. because the quantity is so small that it cannot be blended
wisedrb

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:13 pm

Hello Water Balm 5% Beeswax 6% water 10% water soluble mixture 3% the rest is oil, is that correct or is there any wax in the process of soldering, the water is heated. until the temperature is close to the oil part or not
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisedrb » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Dear team, Ingredients are oil parts Water Balm 5% Beeswax 6% Glossy Wax 20% น้ำมันธรรมชาติ 54% Oil-soluble ingredients 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water part 5.4% water Ingredients Dissolved in water 4.6% in the mixing process, I did not take the part to warm first. But pour it into the hot oil on the electric stove. The previous time it had been mixed using the same method. If you add a powdery water-soluble ingredient, after leaving it for a while, the lip balm will settle into granules. But when using a mixture that is dissolved in water in a liquid form instead, it will not turn into granules.
wisedrb

Postby staff » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:23 am

Hello, according to the information that members said. The problem is probably due to the part of the water that is not completely dissolved. when it gets cold therefore clumped into sediment to be corrected by Reduce the rate of use of soluble powder ingredients. or add more water to be sufficient to dissolve the aforementioned ingredients
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development