Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยเช็คสูตรเซรั่มกับกันแดดให้หน่อยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula of serum and sunscreen for me.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:40 pm

Intends to make a serum for my 68-year-old mother. Wrinkles follow her age. Often exposed to the sun 3-4 days a week, but not dark or blemish. hope to have a bright face not darkened from the sun Slow down the occurrence of deep wrinkles and fade Serum 1. น้ำกลั่น 86% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.20% (exists) 3. Pro Polymer Gel Maker 0.80% (existing) 4. Ectoine 2% 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% (existing) 6. Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) 4% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% ( already exists) 8. Squalane (Olive) 2% (existing) 9. Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Mixing method 1.Take 1,2,3 blender or stir until it becomes a gel 2.Put 4,5,6,7 into it and stir until dissolved into the gel 3.Put 8 into the poor The gel turns white to opaque. 4. Put 9 into the last step. I'm not sure if it's a powder spread in a gel. or dissolved in water as the web page says Product characteristics: White, lightweight powder. Solubility: Dispersible in formulations. or dissolved in water It can be dissolved in water at a rate of not more than 1.0%w/v. If the formula contains 86% water, you must enter Madecassoside -80 at 0.86%, right? If so, I will adjust the formula to only add 0.50% of the ingredients and method, right? Another sunscreen formula, not waterproof, can control oily face, covers UVA, UVB, and preferably PA++ or + more, you can stay indoors if you're only going to be in the sun for an hour in the afternoon, 3-4 times a week, can be used for both face and body. The skin is easily clogged. don't want white at all I want the cream to be packed in a thick squeeze tube like Hand cream PartA 1. Water 77.80% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.20% PartB 3. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 10% ( I wear only 10% because I usually reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, so I think that 15-20% is not necessary or if the information is wrong, please correct me) 4. Milk Lotion Maker™ 4% 5. Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) 4% (existing) PartC 6. MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) 3% (existing) want to absorb it from the face as well. I want the formula not to be sticky. Blend into soft and smooth skin, if not at all SPF Protect Ultra™ II Will the cream come out oily, sticky, harsh? I have never tried it without wearing it (usually I put 2% on my body and my face is not sticky. But when faced with it during the day I have to take a paper to blot the oil on my face, even if it disappears, this time I will try to increase it to 3%, hoping that it will control the oiliness on my face) 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% (existing) Mixing method 1. Reheat Part A and B. Temperature 70-80 degrees, let the oil dissolve homogeneously. 2. The process of mixing A and B, there is a question. -On the page of the sample sunscreen formulaSPF Protect Ultra™ II 15% 1. SPF Protect Ultra II 15% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 80.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% Step: Mix 1+2 together by Heat to 70 degrees and blend or stir until homogeneous. It's part of the oil, heated 4 to 60-70 degrees, it's part of the water. churning part of the oil and while spinning Gradually add water to the oil. Blend for at least 15 minutes, add 3, blend until completely dissolved. The meat will thicken, then add 5 and blend well. The oil part is to be blended first, then the water part is gradually added to the oil part and blended - Example ingredients and the procedure for using Milk Lotion Maker™ Create Sunscreen Lotion 1.Water 59.5% 2. SPF Protect Ultra 20% 3. LipidSoft Dry 15% 4. Milk Lotion Maker™ 4.5% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Step A: Lead All parts of the oil are mixed together (2+3+4), heated to 70 degrees to melt. homogeneous will have a liquid form B: warm the water part (1+5) close to the oil part (70 degrees) C: while the water part is spinning with high speed Gradually add some of the oil. Continue blending together while it is cooling down. without using high speed But for this recipe, blend the water and then add the oil. How is it different? Which one is better? what's the difference because never used Milk Lotion Maker Usually Emulsifying Wax (E -Wax) (USA) 4%, combine water and oil with Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) 4% to help. thicken Tween20 1% When blending, the oil part is blended first and poured. The part of the water goes down to spin it to find the Myskin binder. which one is similar to the original one that is being used will be ordered to use 3. When blended until combined, put 6. MatteSilica™ with 7 down. Continue to blend until the powder is evenly distributed into the cream. Usually you would put MatteSilica™ ] MatteSilica™ mix into the shift. As for the water Warm it up and stir until the powder dissolves. Then slowly add it to the oil. But this time will change the way to put MatteSilica™ after blending into cream. Will the properties be different? Milk Lotion Maker How many percent do I have to put in to be a milky lotion? Milk Lotion Maker if add 4% to Cetyl Alcohol 4% Can it be used together to thicken the cream in a tube?
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you help me check serum and sunscreen formula?

Postby kwannie.modeling » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 pm

More. Serum 1. น้ำกลั่น 86% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.20% (exists) 3. Pro Polymer Gel Maker 0.80% (exists) 4 . Ectoine 2% 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% (Existing) 6. Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) 4% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% (existing) 8. Squalane (Olive) 2% (Existing) 9. Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) I read that it is an electrolyte at home Xanthan Gum can be added to help coordinate? If yes, how many percent do I need to add, thanks.
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:10 pm

[quote="kwannie.modeling"]more serum 1. น้ำกลั่น 86% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.20% (exists already) 3. Pro Polymer Gel Maker 0.80% (Existing) 4. Ectoine 2% 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% (existing) 6. Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) 4% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% (existing) 8. Squalane (Olive) 2% (exists) 9. Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) I read that it's an electrolyte at home with Xanthan Gum can be added to help coordinate? If so, how many percent do I need to add? Pro Polymer Gel Maker Pro Polymer has a special effect. That is, with the mechanism of creating a gel texture to have a Polymeric structure, it can be นำพา various active ingredients into the skin, whether they are water soluble. or soluble in oil It penetrates the skin very well, absorbs quickly without the need for สารนำพา eg Ethoxydiglycol , Propylene Glycol like this we put Laurocapram (Water Soluble) Add to it Actions นำพาสาร is it duplicate or just Pro Polymer ? Pro Polymer Gel Maker is enough นำพาสาร has been introduced into our skin. Thank you
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:11 pm

I'm waiting for an answer See the post that was posted after the team answered first. Did you skip this thread?
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:22 pm

Hello
Serum 1. น้ำกลั่น 86% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.20% (exists) 3. Pro Polymer Gel Maker 0.80% (existing) 4. Ectoine 2% 5. Tranexamic Acid 3% (existing) 6. Ethyl Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C Ethyl Ether ) 4% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% ( already exists) 8. Squalane (Olive) 2% (Existing) 9. Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Mixing method 1.Take 1,2,3 blender or stir until it becomes a gel 2.Put 4,5,6,7 into it and stir until dissolved into the gel 3.Add 8 people until the gel texture changes. It is opaque white. 4. Put 9 into the last step. I'm not sure if it's a powder spread in a gel. or dissolved in water as the web page says Product characteristics: White, lightweight powder. Solubility: Dispersible in formulations. or dissolved in water It can be dissolved in water at a rate of not more than 1.0%w/v. If the formula contains 86% water, you must enter Madecassoside -80 at 0.86%, right? If so, I will adjust the formula to only add 0.50% of the ingredients and the correct method?
The formula can be mixed. Please adhere to the following steps. Time to create a gel texture. Pro Polymer . Stir until dissolved. When it's all gone, add Pro Polymer Blend until gel is obtained. this gel Then blend until well combined. In the case of water solubility that members mentioned some ingredients No need to dissolve in water until clear. But to spread well in the formula. It's enough for full performance. Madecassoside -80 is the same. Blend until completely dispersed in the formula. I can work.
Another sunscreen formula, not waterproof, can control oily face, cover UVA and UVB and you can wish PA++ or + more, you can stay indoors, if you only get in the sun for an hour in the afternoon, 3-4 times a week, can be used for both. face and body The skin is easily clogged. don't want white at all I want the cream to be packed in a thicker squeeze tube like Hand cream PartA 1. Water 77.80% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.20% PartB 3. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 10% ( I wear only 10% because I usually reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, so I think that 15-20% is not necessary or if the information is wrong, please correct me) 4. Milk Lotion Maker™ 4% 5. Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) 4% (existing) PartC 6. MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) 3% (existing) want it to be blotted from the surface as well. I want the formula not to be sticky. Blend into soft and smooth skin, if not at all SPF Protect Ultra™ II Will the cream come out oily, sticky, harsh? I have never tried it without wearing it (usually I put 2% on my body and my face is not sticky. But when faced with it during the day I have to take a paper to blot the oil on my face, even if it disappears, this time I will try to increase it to 3%, hoping that it will control the oiliness on my face) 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% (Existing)
Formulation can be mixed. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 10% is enough but MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) may have to test to see if it gives How does the skin feel? In case of wanting to absorb it MatteSilica™ can be done to some extent. but not very good Compared to other options, for example SelectSorb , MatteSilica XL However, each of these ingredients has a different texture. would have to test to see which one likes the most. Personally, all 3 team members think SelectSorb is good for both texture and oil absorption. But at a higher price than other options, mixing two or three can be a cost-saving alternative to the recipe. for the mixing process for the selected formula Milk Lotion Maker To combine, separate the water mixture [A ] and part of oil [B], then bring both parts to heat at 70 degrees, which will cause the oil part to melt together because Milk Lotion Maker flakes at room temperature. must be melted by heat When dissolved well and both parts have the same temperature and not lower than 70 degrees, spin the water part. And gradually add part of the oil into the water. Always use this method, if combined. Milk Lotion Maker MatteSilica to add in the last step after getting the cream. Partitioning as the member has informed is correct and Mild Preserved Eco will be moved to part A (water) can be Can I have each type of packaging? Can't answer, have to test.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Thank you very much, I would like to ask more questions during shea butter (Refined , not rancid)as เชียร์บัตเตอร์ Butter has been certified to be of origin. organic through refined process with Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) Butter texture with extra soft texture like skin cream. In addition to the different textures properties and properties Vitamin value Is it different? I want to try to switch to Ultra soft. I will do Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) is a facial spray. will do dermapan on the face (similar to Dermaroller Use it as a needle to cut the fibrous plan at the acne hole) and then use copper to heal the acne scars. Can this recipe be mixed? Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2% น้ำกลั่น 94% Mild Preserved Eco 1%, can't it? what should be added Please check
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello
, besides the different textures properties and properties Vitamin value Is it different? I want to try to switch to Ultra soft
, the properties are not significantly different
will do. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) is a facial spray. will do dermapan on the face (similar to Dermaroller Use it as a needle to cut the fibrous plan at the acne hole) and then use copper to heal the acne scars. Can this recipe be mixed? Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2% น้ำกลั่น 94% Mild Preserved Eco 1%[/quote: r3f2ott4] can do it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development