Cosmetics Formulation Development

แก้ปัญหา เนื้อกันแดดมีความข้นเกินไป ต้องการ กันแดดเนื้อเหลว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Solve the problem. Sunscreen texture is too thick. Need liquid sunscreen.

Postby khunchinz » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:49 am

The components are as follows: 1. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 10% 2. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 10% 4. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 28% 5. PMMA Booster 5% 6. Silicone Blender 3% 7. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 0.15% 8. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% 9. Water 42.85% The question is, when mixed, the sunscreen texture is quite thick but spreads easily. ) Should I adjust by increasing or decreasing some parts? For example, I can change from Silicone Gel ultra clear to Cyclopentasiloxane will it make the texture smoother? And how many % should I use? Cyclopentasiloxane I also need to include Silicone Blender in synchronization or should use another base and how much should be used to get the fluid texture Article 3 Using Cyclopentasiloxane The waterproof properties of sunscreen will also be effective. Are you there? tight And if it's not waterproof, how should I fix it?
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Solved the problem that the sunscreen texture is too thick.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:37 am

Hello, if you want to change this formula make the meat more liquid easier to spread but also a system Water-in-Oil (waterproof) Learn to introduce As follows: 1. Reduce Silicone Gel down to not more than 10% , water reduction Part 2. Replace Silicone Gel and water diluted with Cyclopentasiloxane ] Cyclopentasiloxane or Cyclotetrasiloxane (lighter than the first because it evaporates faster) and uses Warp Cream Maker to help coordinate about 15 % Silicone Blender is still used. No changes, but it's important that Warp Cream Maker has to help. Coordinate Silicone Gel The lower the Silicone Gel , the lower the water, the more liquid the formula will be. Warp Cream Maker thickens the recipe. but if you use too little The formula may be stratified. Therefore, it must be adjusted accordingly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development