Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนทีมงานรีวิวสูตรน้ำตบครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Disturbing the team to review the water recipe.

Postby misix24 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm

Is there any problem with this formula? This one wants to make toner/essence like slap water But I want to have a little bit of viscosity to make it easier to use. If you mix as below, I'm not sure how much pH you get, so I haven't added a pH adjuster. The formula's required pH is 3.5. Understand that Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free, Paraben Free) Plus Allantoin Yes สารกันเสีย already, but not sure if this is enough. may be able to cut Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus Witch Hazel Is it possible to issue? Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free, Paraben Free) Plus Allantoin 81.20 % Ampho-Glycolic™ (Non-Stinging glycolic acid ) 7.00 % Palmaria Palmata Extract 3.00 % HydroAlgae™ 2.00 % Glycosaminoglycans Complex 1.00 % Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.20 % Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2.00 % Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus ) 0.50 % Odor-Kill™ (Water-soluble) 1.00 % Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretching) 0.10 % WaterLube™ Slip 2.00 %
misix24

From thanks :: 15 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Disturbing the team to review the water recipe.

Postby staff » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:33 pm

Hello, this formula has the following limitations. glycolic acid will make the job. Well, when the pH is low (should not exceed 3.5, the lower the better, although it may irritate the skin more), but a low pH will quickly deteriorate other active ingredients in the formula. Therefore, it cannot do well in both areas (that is, ผลัดเซลล์ผิว while providing other active skin care ingredients. Ingredients that cannot tolerate pH below 3.5 are as follows: Palmaria Palmata Extract HydroAlgae™ Glycosaminoglycans Complex Suggested solution is to choose one way. To emphasize ผลัดเซลล์ผิว then cut off the above 3 ingredients. and may consider selecting other skin care ingredients that can tolerate low pH, for example Ectoin , Skin-mimic or select a combination ผลัดเซลล์ผิว other by choosing a type that does not require a low pH of the formula. to achieve efficiency ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Good, for example Willow Bark Extract , Pumpkin Renew , Yeast Resurface สารกันเสีย in this formula, no need to add because Witch Hazel , which is used in formulas at a high rate, has สารกันเสีย has come from the manufacturer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby misix24 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 am

Palmaria Palmata Extract HydroAlgae™ Glycosaminoglycans Complex active 3 This one I checked on the technical page and saw that the pH of the formula should be between 3.5-6.5 so I think it should be okay. Because this formula needs to have a pH of 3.5. This means that Although stated that 3.5 is true, it still has the effect of deteriorating quickly. If you can avoid it, you should avoid it, right? thank you very much
misix24

Postby staff » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:41 am

Hello, 3.5 is fine, no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby misix24 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:32 pm

I went back to look for ingredients that can tolerate a pH of 3.5 or lower again. Therefore, adjust the new formula as below. This recipe wants it to be a slather with a slight viscosity to make it easier to use, so add Xanthan Gum between Xanthan Gum , AnyGel™ , Pro Polymer™ what should I use? As I read it seems Xanthan Gum can be transparent. more than AnyGel™ but AnyGel™ achieved a non-sticky texture. Absorbs and dries to the skin immediately, while Pro Polymer™ นำพา ingredients, and other parts have problems? 4D Hyaluronic Acid 5.00 % Ampho-Glycolic™ (Non-Stinging glycolic acid ) 3.50 % N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) 3.00 % Pisum Sativum Extract (Pea-Ex™) 3.00 % Wakame Extract (Brown Sea Weed) 3.00 % Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine ) 2.00 % Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2.00 % 1,2-Hexanediol (Super-Purified, Odorless) 2.00 % Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus ) 0.50 % Odor-Kill™ (soluble) 1.00 % WaterLube™ Slip 2.00 % AMP (2-Amino-2-methyl-1-propanol) 95% 0.30 % Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretch) 0.20 % Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free, Paraben Free) Plus Allantoin 72.50 %
misix24

Postby staff » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:50 pm

Hello
during Xanthan Gum , AnyGel™ , Pro Polymer™ what should I use? As I read it seems Xanthan Gum can be transparent. more than AnyGel™ but AnyGel™ has a non-sticky texture. Absorbs and dries to the skin immediately, while Pro Polymer™ obtained นำพา ingredient
to the surface. different I recommend you to try it. but can be used for all 3
4D Hyaluronic Acid 5.00 % Ampho-Glycolic™ (Non-Stinging glycolic acid ) 3.50 % N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) 3.00 % Pisum Sativum Extract (Pea-Ex™) 3.00 % Wakame Extract (Brown Sea Weed) 3.00 % Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine ) 2.00 % Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2.00 % 1,2-Hexanediol (Super-Purified , Odorless) 2.00 % Phenoxyethanol SA ( eq. Optiphen Plus ) 0.50 % Odor-Kill™ (soluble) 1.00 % WaterLube™ Slip 2.00 % AMP (2-Amino-2-methyl-1-propanol) 95% 0.30 % Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretching) 0.20 % Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free, Paraben Free) Plus Allantoin 72.50 %[/quote ] Recipes can be mixed. But be careful about the pH, don't let it be too low. It is recommended to keep it at 3.5 level.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby misix24 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:39 am

thank you
misix24

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development