Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง ceramide

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

question about ceramide

Postby taeioyou » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:06 am

Previously used CeraTouch old creamy The recommended usage rate of the old one is 3-10% with a price of 79-262 baht (approximately from the price of 40 grams 1049 baht), but the new type (powder) usage rate: 1-7%, price 145-1015 baht. (3-4% recommendation, price 435-580 baht) (approximately from 20 grams, 2899 baht) Questions 1. Usage rate [Powder type] Ceramide Complex ( CeraTouch ™, Powder) is the correct recommendation? (Usage rate: 1-7% (recommended 3-4%)) 2. How is the powder type better than the former? Because the price is very different (compared to the recommended maximum quantity) 3. Why is there a change in the condition of the raw materials? because it seems to make the cost much higher I still don't know the way to adjust the product formula because of the increasing cost. Thank you in advance for reading and answering questions in detail.
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about ceramide

Postby staff » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:37 am

Hello. 1. I'm very sorry. The new type, the powder type, uses only 0.1-2% (recommended 1%). 2. It has a much higher concentration, about 6 times. 3. The original type is still available as usual. but not promoted The company promotes the powder instead. Therefore, it is not displayed on the website. Members can order normally. By informing the customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com to add as needed. Can you add it to your order list? (Please make other purchases. Then don't rely on payment. notify customer relations Let me edit the list first. or if there is only this one item You can notify me directly.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fluffy_dd » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:39 pm

recipes/ recipes/5244- Ceramide s-emulsion/ formula Ceramide s Lotion that has already been ordered is shown to be used. Ceramide Complex it too dangerous?
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Postby staff » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:44 am

Hello, the usage exceeds the rate specified by the manufacturer for Ceramide The only downside is that the cost is too high. But it doesn't have any negative effect on the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development