Cosmetics Products Analysis

สเปรย์น้ำหอมสูตรนี้ ได้ไหมค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Can I spray this perfume?

Postby jantarat.b » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:02 am

Bedtime Baby Bath (Johnson) 10% Last Fix™ 10% LipidSoft Deo 10% Ethyl Alcohol , the rest of the above formula can be spray formula. น้ำหอม can deodorize it? Citromask™ is different from LipidSoft Deo anyway, if not ethanol use น้ำกลั่น instead. How much will it affect the formula in terms of smell and performance? because I want it to be a spray formula น้ำหอม Versatile, alcohol-free.
jantarat.b

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can I use this perfume spray?

Postby staff » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Hello
Citromask™ is different from LipidSoft Deo How?
LipidSoft Deo must work on the body surface only by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Examples of products such as armpit spray, but if used to spray cloth to reduce odor It will not produce any efficiency. Citromask™ can bind to molecules of Unpleasant odors have to neutralize those odor molecules. can therefore be injected on the body or any area or any thing It can still work.
If not ethanol use น้ำกลั่น instead, how much will it affect the formula in terms of smell and efficiency? because I want it to be a spray formula น้ำหอม Versatile, alcohol-free[/ quote] The ingredients that members choose to use in the recipe. insoluble in water if mixed together There will be a clear separation between water and various ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis