Cosmetics Formulation Development

Pro polymer

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Pro polymer

Postby insawang.ch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Using Pro Polymer 0.5% For a slightly thicker texture that is not gel-like, I can add light oil mineral oil is the maximum? to dissolve Oil-soluble active e.g. Sym White , activate resorcinol . You should add oil after adding Pro Polymer or put on first, include waterproof and then put on Pro Polymer and can it be stirred by hand? Or should I use a blender not more than how many revolutions / minute?
insawang.ch

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Pro polymer

Postby llerickll » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 pm

I would like to know this as well. Pro Polymer how many % of oil soluble, because on the product details page It just says " Pro Polymer can emulsify water-oil- ซิลิโคน also by ซิลิโคน should not exceed 10% of the formula", % of oil is not mentioned, disturbing staff. Please advise. Mixing method should be similar to Xanthan Gum ? into the oil people to spread Then pour the oil into the water, stir well and wait for the staff to confirm. As for the blender, it should not exceed 2500 rpm. Please ask for additional staff as follows: 1. Pro Polymer how many % can it bind oil? 2. Xanthan Gum how many % can be blended with oil? 3. Xanthan Gum Problem with Electrolyte (eg Zinc PCA , DMAE ) same as Pro Polymer to soften the gel? and then use Xanthan Gum quantity More than usual 4. If you want to combine water and oil. (Part of oil 30%) I want a serum texture, gel texture, dry quickly, similar to using Pro Polymer / Xanthan Gum I don't know if these two substances are compatible or not. If the oil is too much for these 2, it is recommended to change which one is better as you can see Emulsifier other It will be a creamy substance. Which I want to be a gel texture, absorb quickly. Thank you.
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello, the ability to combine the oil of each substance. may not be able to tell in clear numbers cause because Each type of oil is difficult to combine with different ease. but in general Pro Polymer will bond no more than 10 percent of the formulation oil. What is the synchronization method? Before creating a water gel with propolymer. When the gel is water, then add oil to the gel and blend it together. Xanthan Gum has the ability to The brazing of oil is less than propolymer. Xanthan Gum No problem with electronics. small trolite-like สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Other types สารสร้างเนื้อเจล . The maximum spin cycle of the propolymer is approximately 3,500 cycles. In formulas that require a higher oil content and also require a light, quick drying texture, Satin Cream Maker is recommended. Satin Cream Maker will be able to solder oil up to about 20 percent.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby llerickll » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Pro Polymer will bond no more than 10 percent of the formulation oil. I don't know how to use it Pro Polymer How many % is Pro Polymer if using Pro Polymer ? Pro Polymer 0.5% will bind oil to 10. % right?
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby insawang.ch » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 pm

So I can use propolymer to make gel and take a part of oil like mineral oil mixed with Sym White , activate resorcinol into it, blending well. Can you please specify the amount % of light mineral oil for the use of propolymer at 0.5%?
insawang.ch

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:51 pm

[quote="llerickll"] Pro Polymer will be able to cement no more than 10% of the formulation. I don't know how to use it Pro Polymer how many % if using Pro Polymer ? Pro Polymer 0.5% will bind oil to 10. % ?
Hello, the oil rate around 10% should be used Pro Polymer about 1% if used less. The proportion of oil must be reduced accordingly.
So I can use propolymer to make gel and take a part of oil like mineral oil mixed Sym White , activate resorcinol into it, blending to combine. Could you please specify the % quantity of light mineral oil for the use of propolymers that 0.5% too
Members must test stability before release. but roughly the use Pro Polymer 0.5% should be able to cement the oil at a safe level (meaning no separation) at a level not exceeding 5%. If possible, use it. Satin Cream Maker might be a better choice. Because it is more suitable for cementing the oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development