Fragrance Formulation Development

อัตราส่วนน้ำหอม ความติดทน บรรจุภัณฑ์

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Fragrance ratio, longevity, packaging

Postby auakarn.pakdee » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about mixing. น้ำหอม 1. หัวน้ำหอม Finished ( COCO Mademoiselle ) 30% 2. Alcohol DEB96 70% if desired น้ำหอม Volume 30ml use หัวน้ำหอม 9ml and DEB96 21ml, is the calculation correct? น้ำหอม Ready-mixed Will it be as intense as Eau de Parfum or will it last as long as Eau de parfum (8-10hrs) and น้ำหอม ? น้ำหอม mixed, do I need to ferment or leave it before use? Without a digital scale, can using Syringe provide similar accurate results? Filling น้ำหอม it necessary to put it in a glass container? or can be packed into any type of bottle what kind of plastic can i get?:D
auakarn.pakdee

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: ratio of perfume, longevity, packaging

Postby staff » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello, the concentration of น้ำหอม does not specify how many % must be tested. what rate to the intensity of the smell and the age of the scent suitable as required แอลกอฮอลล์ recommended แอลกอฮออล์เกรดน้ำหอม will not have a disturbing smell. น้ำหอม Weighing should use a weighing scale, not measuring, it will be more accurate. น้ำหอม should be packaged in glass bottles. because it often reacts with plastic Depending on the components in น้ำหอม that will react with plastic or not. Most of them choose glass packaging. So that there is no need to test whether there are any problems with the plastic or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development