Cosmetics Products Analysis

ตรวจสอบส่วนผสม lotion

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

check lotion ingredients

Postby benjapa » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Aqua, Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , isohexadecane , strareth-2, ceteary alcohol, potassium hydroxide, Propylene Glycol , strareth-21, methylparaben, propylpataben, parfum, Iron Oxide yellow, diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates which one can be sold?
benjapa

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Check lotion ingredients

Postby benjapa » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:03 am

I want to mix this recipe. Please help me with advice.
benjapa

Postby staff » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Hello, please tell me the details of this lotion. what function do you use What is the texture of the recipe? How does it benefit the skin? What is the purpose of use?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benjapa » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:36 pm

is bought AHA Lotion of a clinic to use if cut glycolic acid left the ingredients as above Personally, I really like the texture of the lotion. After using it, it is not greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves a long-lasting softness on the skin. So I want to use it myself. I bought a cream blender. So I want to ask how can I buy the ingredients and mix it myself?
benjapa

Postby staff » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:35 pm

Hello, the reason why the team asked about the purpose of the formula as above is because it was not found that the formula uses active substances to act in any way on the skin. Originally in the formula there glycolic acid but had cutting away That's why the formula doesn't have any active ingredients left. glycolic acid acts ผลัดเซลล์ผิว of the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis