Haircare Recipes

ขอคำชี้แนะ การทำแชมพูสมุนไพรให้เสถียร

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask for advice on making herbal shampoos to be stable.

Postby ppudthasa » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:31 am

Dear, I am a pensioner. want to make herbal shampoo good quality I would like to ask as follows: 1. You recommend Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is a stable and good formula? How to do it? 1.1 Prepare herbal juice and add it to the substance Sulfate Free Shampoo Base right? or 1.2 Sulfate Free Shampoo Base ] Sulfate Free Shampoo Base Assuming 100 grams, how much shampoo can be produced? Can you tell me the details about the production process? 2. Saying that there is a risk of bacteria growth in the preparation of the herbal If we boil and filter well Including sterilizing the shampoo bottle first is enough? 3. Do you have a line or phone number of the person? Because when there is a problem, it can be contacted faster and more conveniently. Please answer urgently.
ppudthasa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

I already bought sulfate free no tear base shampoo.

Postby ppudthasa » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:41 pm

Dear team, Phor Khor. 1, I bought sulfate no tear shampoo base, but the wood knows how to mix it. What is the method and procedure in case of mixing with herbal juice? 2. Ready to buy sugar thick comes with instructions on how to use it Just bought and wanted to try. I need advice urgently, I will do it. Can I do it? Haha.
ppudthasa

I already bought sulfate free no tear base shampoo.

Postby ppudthasa » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm

Dear team, Phor Khor. 1, I bought sulfate no tear shampoo base, but the wood knows how to mix it. What is the method and procedure in the case of mixing with herbal juice? 2. Ready to buy sugar thick comes with instructions on how to use it Just bought and wanted to try. I need some advice urgently, I'll do it and do it or not, I'll wait for an answer or notify via ppudthasa@yahoo.com
ppudthasa

Re: I already bought sulfate free no tear base shampoo.

Postby ppudthasa » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 pm

I really use it for the first time. Yes, I want to do it but I don't know how to do it like this: Sulfate Free note 30% , sugar thick 2%, the rest is 68% herbal juice mixture, right? or am i doing something wrong
ppudthasa

Re: Advice on making herbal shampoo stable

Postby staff » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:50 pm

Hello
1. that you recommend Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is a stable and good formula? How to do it? 1.1 Prepare herbal juice and add it to the substance Sulfate Free Shampoo Base right? or 1.2 Sulfate Free Shampoo Base ] Sulfate Free Shampoo Base Assuming 100 grams, how much shampoo can be produced? Can you tell me the details of the production process?
Sample formula, please check the product detail page. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base by replacing the water of the formula with herbal water as the members want
2. who said that the risk of bacterial growth in the preparation of the herbal If we boil and filter well Including sterilizing the shampoo bottle before is enough
because the team itself has no experience in bringing herbal water to boil as a component in any cosmetic So I don't know what to do to be appropriate and effective. Members must try to test it.
3. Do you have a line or phone number of the person? Because when there is a problem, it can be contacted faster and more convenient
No
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes