Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับน้ำหอม

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

ask about perfume

Postby batblast41 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:24 am

1. น้ำหอม that is "Component น้ำหอม ] น้ำหอม " written on the longevity, for example 100-200 hours, would like to know that it lasts longer " น้ำหอม ready"? 2. "Components น้ำหอม " Natural or synthetic? 3. I want the smell to spread around me " น้ำหอม finished" if compared to "Component น้ำหอม " At what level? Low , Medium , High ? 4. Champ Elysee scent in " น้ำหอม ready-made" Is it different from the other strong scent? See the note, use only 5-15%, which other scents will recommend more. 5. Aquatic scent, what ingredient must be used primarily? 6.Does it contain the smell of Pink Pepper? 7. If we use น้ำหอม only in "Components น้ำหอม "How many % of scents should we combine together? I want a long lasting fragrance that spreads all around like parfum.
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about perfume

Postby staff » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello
1. น้ำหอม that is a "component น้ำหอม ] น้ำหอม " written on the longevity, for example 100-200 hours, would like to know that it lasts longer " น้ำหอม Ready"?
น้ำหอม finished by mixing between components น้ำหอม both long-lasting and the kind that does not last long because in the mix น้ำหอม We have a hard time choosing. Let all the elements last longer. There are almost no long-lasting types at all น้ำหอม longer than น้ำหอม ready? Choose one that is very long lasting. it lasts longer น้ำหอม Successful
2."Component น้ำหอม " natural or synthetic?
There are both types by the way. The manufacturer will choose that this substance is extracted from nature. or synthetic have lower cost And to choose from a lower cost, why? น้ำหอม is almost impossible. Where all is natural, the mixer น้ำหอม around the world doesn't care if it's natural or not. despite having few components obtained directly from nature (cause of chemical synthesis The cost is more expensive)
3. I want the smell to spread around me " น้ำหอม ready" if compared to "component น้ำหอม " At what level? Low , Medium , High ?
Can't answer it depends on the smell.
4.Champ Elysee scent in " น้ำหอม finished" Strong smell, different from the body. Other? See the note, use only 5-15%, other scents will recommend more
No,
5.Aquatic scent, what ingredient do you use mainly?
Should mean the Cool Water group will use Citrus + Ice and may have to fill the group. Musk little
6.Does it contain the scent of Pink Pepper?
I don't know what it is.
7.If we use น้ำหอม Only in "Components น้ำหอม ] น้ำหอม " How many % of scents should we choose together? I want a long lasting fragrance that spreads around me like parfum style
Ingredients น้ำหอม When the mix is complete, you get หัวน้ำหอม but น้ำหอม injected หัวน้ำหอม ] หัวน้ำหอม diluted 2-3 times in แอลกอฮอลล์
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development