Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำส่วนผสมเกี่ยวกับสิวครับ , การทำ liposome

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on ingredients about acne, liposome treatment.

Postby chwintansrisook » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:15 am

I want to make a cosmetic brand for preventing acne and treat acne scars Now there are 2 important substances that I have in mind. I would like to ask for advice from the R&D team if there is any one to recommend. I would like to ask if the company accepts drug delivery technology such as liposome or others, and what is the price? Thank you.
chwintansrisook

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on ingredients

Postby staff » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Hello
I want to make a cosmetic brand for preventing acne and treat acne scars Now there are 2 important substances that I have in mind. I would like to ask for advice from the R&D team. Is there any recommendation?
Recommend members. Check out the ingredients in the ส่วนผสมป้องกันการเกิดสิว section. ส่วนผสมป้องกันการเกิดสิว and ส่วนผสมรักษาหลุมสิว . You can also see a sample recipe on the page. ศูนย์รวมสูตรเครื่องสำอาง
And I would like to ask if the company provides drug delivery technology such as liposome or Others as well, and how do you calculate the price?
There is a service, but it depends on (1) the nature of the substance (2) the technique of making. The company offers 2 techniques, namely evaporation and sonication. (3 ) Encapsulated substances that affect the entrapment efficiency and stability of the primary liposomes. If interested, recommend members. Try to inform the information, the nature of the substance, the technique that you want to do. Production volume with care@myskinrecipes.com for the concerned parties to consider and try to present information including costs.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Advice on acne ingredients, liposome treatment

Postby chwintansrisook » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 pm

thank you very much i
chwintansrisook

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development