Cosmetics Products Analysis

ขอสอบถามครับ ทาง อย. จะให้ใส่ได้มากสุดไม่เกินกี่เปอร์เซ็นต์

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I would like to ask, how many percent will the FDA allow to wear at the most?

Postby niew_panas » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:47 pm

I would like to know that in the case of skin care products that are actually sold Ethyl Ascorbic acid Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate by FDA will to put at the most, not more than how many percent?
niew_panas

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to ask, will the FDA allow you to wear the maximum, not more than how many percent?

Postby staff » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello, both ingredients as asked by members. Does not have terms of use announced by the FDA, which means that the rate of use is not controlled. But using it at an unusually high level, for example, using it at a rate of 100% of the formula, it may raise questions from the FDA and may not allow it to be notified as well due to the suitability of สูตรเครื่องสำอาง is the discretion of the FDA as well, for example, the FDA may require members to clarify why. Therefore, it is necessary to put it at such a high rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I would like to ask, will the FDA allow you to wear the maximum, not more than how many percent?

Postby niew_panas » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:04 am

And if they add up to 20 - 25%, is this considered unusually high?
niew_panas

Postby niew_panas » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:14 am

And then let me ask one more thing. Ethyl Ascorbic acid put 20%, is this considered against the rules of the FDA?
niew_panas

Postby staff » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Hello, both ingredients as asked by members. Does not have terms of use announced by the FDA, which means that the rate of use is not controlled. But using it at an unusually high level, for example, using it at a rate of 100% of the formula, it may raise questions from the FDA and may not allow it to be notified as well due to the suitability of สูตรเครื่องสำอาง is the discretion of the FDA as well. For example, the FDA may require members to clarify why. Therefore, it is necessary to put it at such a high rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis