Cosmetics Products Analysis

น้ำมันนวดบำรุงผิวกาย

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

body massage oil

Postby bonus.nj » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:21 pm

Ask about skin care oils. For sensitive skin, dry, allergic, intends to make massage oil that can help with strength and moisture of the skin. Interested in body Shea Butter Light Oil used to use a liquid soap containing This one, which is quite good on the skin. But notice that shea butter will have multiple types. Therefore, I would like to advise that Which one can use water to make massage oil? Does it smell good? Do I need to mix other oils to help and which one should I use? I want it to smell as well. I like floral style. Can I mix it with it? afraid the smell will hit each other And do you need any special tools for mixing? If there is a private class to teach knowledge, we are happy. Please advise. Thank you.
bonus.nj

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Body massage oil

Postby staff » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Hello, massage oil. The formula will have only oil. But it depends on the owner of the formula. that you want to put some oil in, in the case of using shea butter select Shea Butter Melt or Shea Butter Light Oil because if you choose shea butter Normal, butter formation may occur. time in low temperature The rate of use of different types of oils in the formula There is no fixed requirement. Depending on the owner of the formula, but usually general skin massage oil. Usually use a less expensive oil base such as Grape Seed Oil if you want natural or mineral oil in case that is not necessarily natural. may choose to use these oil bases about 80-90% and the rest is expensive oil, eg Shea Butter Melt for the smell. น้ำมันธรรมชาติ have a limited smell. Formula developers usually add oil to the formula. To mask the natural smell of the oil. Adding น้ำหอม can be filled. But if found to be stratified, it may be necessary to use Oil Blender 1-2% to help coordinate, but usually they should be able to get along.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis