Fragrance Formulation Development

น้ำหอมสำหรับยาสระผม

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

perfume for shampoo

Postby l-all-a » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:41 pm

1. If the shampoo formula has a deodorant added to it. will affect the smell น้ำหอม put into the smell. น้ำหอม doesn't last, right? 2. If it works, you need to use it. น้ำหอม or enter สารตรึงกลิ่น added, which one is better? . In the case of making ordinary shampoo Do not add more deodorant and add น้ำหอม 2% plus สารตรึงกลิ่น ( Sugar Fix )2% but I feel that it smells good but doesn't last as long as it should. It's not like any other shampoo I've ever used. How can I make the smell last longer? Thank you very much.
l-all-a

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Perfume for shampoo

Postby staff » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

Hello
1. If the shampoo formula has a deodorant added to it. will affect the smell น้ำหอม put into the smell. น้ำหอม doesn't last long
depending on the type of deodorant. Yes, if you choose to use Citromask will not affect the smell of oil, but if using Odor-Kill will reduce the intensity of the smell. น้ำหอม of the formula down
2. If effective, required น้ำหอม or enter สารตรึงกลิ่น added, which one is better[ /quote] Everything must be appropriate, either สารตรึงกลิ่น should also be present and น้ำหอม should also be present, and both must be at the appropriate level, eg inserting สารตรึงกลิ่น Very too much will make the smell difficult to evaporate. Not scattered
3. In the case of making ordinary shampoo Do not add more deodorant and add น้ำหอม 2% with สารตรึงกลิ่น ( Sugar Fix )2% but I feel that it smells good when I wash it but doesn't last as long as it should. It's not like any other shampoo I've ever used. How can I make the smell more durable?
The important factor is น้ำหอม that you choose to use. Some smells are odors that evaporate quickly. Fixation is difficult may have to choose a method Encapsulation instead (the company offers Encapsulation น้ำหอม minimum quantity 10kg which น้ำหอม will last longer. like a fabric softener)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby l-all-a » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:32 pm

If I use a pure fragrance Essential Oil , can I use the same principle? [ !-- s:D -->:D Thanks again
l-all-a

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:18 am

Hello, same principle.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development