Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ วิธีละลาย MSH White

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask me how to dissolve MSH White

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:56 am

Asking how to dissolve MSH White because I tried following the directions. Heat the oil and add MSH and blend them together, but it seems incomplete. oil mixed with MSH on high/warm temperature to be liquid but when it cools down become a lump It's like when the oil freezes from refrigerating. (But not as hard as the same sheet) I want to know: 1. Where is the error To have this result? 2. When blended with a mixture of water and then Dissolved but still see some lumps When this happens, the quality of the substance cannot be used at all or is it just a reduction in quality? 3. Is there any way to fix it? whole-step dissolution -When put into the formula and still see a small piece 4.If you want สารไวท์เทนนิ่ง with the same or similar mechanism MSH but dissolves in water. Which one do you recommend? 5. In the formula if used สารไวท์เทนนิ่ง as follows: Is there any duplicate or unnecessary work? - Lemon Skin - MSH White™ - Sym-White™ - Hydro-White™ Thanks in advance. Yes, thank you very much.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions

Postby staff » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:48 pm

Hello
Please ask how to dissolve MSH White because I try to follow the directions. Heat the oil and add MSH and blend it together, but it seems incomplete. oil mixed with MSH on high/warm temperature to be liquid but when it cools down become a lump It's like when the oil freezes from refrigerating. (But not as hard as the same sheet) I want to know: 1. Where is the error To have this result? 2. When blended with a mixture of water and then Dissolved but still see some lumps When this happens, the quality of the substance cannot be used at all or is it just a reduction in quality? 3. Is there any way to fix it? whole-step dissolution -When you put it into the formula, you can still see it in small pieces
when dissolved, you need to combine it (water-oil) at all, with a cream maker to act as a synergist. Not dissolved in oil and then added to the water.
4.If you want สารไวท์เทนนิ่ง with the same or similar mechanism MSH but dissolves in water. Which one do you recommend? 5. In the formula if used สารไวท์เทนนิ่ง as follows: Is there any duplicate or unnecessary work? - Lemon Skin - MSH White™ - Sym-White™ - Hydro-White™ [/ quote]
whitening categorized by mechanism of action as follows: 1. Reduce UVB induced inflammation and oxidation. stimulated by UVB light. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate , most types of Licorice Extract, including other anti-inflammatory substances 2. Inhibition of Tyrosinase activators inhibit substances that are Activators of tyrosinase, an enzyme responsible for the production of melanin pigment, for example MSH White™ and Z-White™ 3. Supression of tyrosinase and melanin synthesis inhibits the sesame of tyrosinase enzyme and melanin synthesis process, such as Vitamin C , Kojic Acid , Glabridin from Licorice Extract, Activated Resorcinol , SymWhite ™, Placenta Extract (Sheep Placenta Extract รกม้า pig placenta extract) 4 . Supression of release of melanin inhibits the process of melanin release into the skin, such as Vitamin B3 5. Turnover and ผลัดเซลล์ผิว promotion ผลัดเซลล์ผิว such as AHA , BHA , PHA, LHA All types of LHA 6. Prevention of tyrosinase formation inhibits the formation of tyrosinase enzymes such as Z-White™ 7. Promotion of tyrosynase decomposition catalyzes the breakdown of (destroys) tyrosinase enzymes such as 4MSK
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:23 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
Please ask how to dissolve MSH White because I tried following the directions. Heat the oil and add MSH and blend them together, but it doesn't seem to dissolve completely. oil mixed with MSH at high/warm temperature to be liquid but when it cools down become a lump It's like when the oil freezes from refrigerating. (But not as hard as the same sheet) I want to know: 1. Where is the error To have this result? 2. When blended with a mixture of water and then Dissolved but still see some lumps When this happens, the quality of the substance cannot be used at all or is it just a reduction in quality? 3. Is there any way to fix it? whole-step dissolution -When you put it into the recipe, you can still see it in small pieces
when dissolved, must be soldered (water-oil) at all, with a cream maker to act in conjunction with it. Not dissolved in oil and then added to the water. But from the fact that I used to ask questions about the team whether to use oil or Another binder? to dissolve in the formula The team said that you don't have to use it and let it warm and then mold it into the recipe. When we try to follow it, it's as shown. how to fix it and the other substances mixed in Will it be as effective as before? when it is not homogeneous in the formula We don't quite understand. Because I posted to ask the team before that. What should I use to help this compound fit into the formula? The team said that, so we did it. But when it's not okay, we ask questions and the team answers another one. We don't understand If you have to use another interface to help, why not tell us in the original post we asked? Is this like we're wasting all the mixed ingredients?
Attachments
298E2193-3C39-409E-9639-91BA698DCBA1.png
298E2193-3C39-409E-9639-91BA698DCBA1.png (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2223 times
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 am

298E2193-3C39-409E-9639-91BA698DCBA1.png
298E2193-3C39-409E-9639-91BA698DCBA1.png (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2223 times
[quote="staff"]Hello yes
Please ask how to dissolve MSH White because I tried following the directions. Heat the oil and add MSH and blend it together but it seems incomplete. oil mixed with MSH on high/warm temperature to be liquid but when it cools down become a lump It's like when the oil freezes from refrigerating. (But not as hard as the same sheet) I want to know: 1. Where is the error To have this result? 2. When blended with a mixture of water and then Dissolved but still see some lumps When this happens, the quality of the substance cannot be used at all or is it just a reduction in quality? 3. Is there any way to fix it? whole-step dissolution -When you put it into the formula, you can still see it as a small piece
when dissolved, must be soldered (water-oil) at all, with a cream maker to act in conjunction with it. Not dissolved in oil and then added to the water. But from the fact that I used to ask questions about the team whether to use oil or Another binder? to dissolve in the formula The team said that you don't have to use it and let it warm and then mold it into the recipe. When we try to follow it, it's as shown. how to fix it and the other substances mixed in Will it be as effective as before? when it is not homogeneous in the formula We don't quite understand. Because I posted to ask the team before that. What should I use to help this compound fit into the formula? The team said that, so we did it. But when it's not okay, we ask questions and the team answers another one. We don't understand If you have to use another interface to help, why not tell us in the original post we asked? Is this like we're wasting all the mixed ingredients?
thelittledraco

Re: Please ask. How to dissolve MSH White?

Postby staff » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:25 pm

Hello, please tell me all the elements. and detailed steps
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development