Cosmetics Formulation Development

สร้างเนื้อครีมจาก Pentaerythrityl Distearate

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

create cream from Pentaerythrityl Distearate

Postby fristkiss001 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:48 pm

I want to ask if the 1. Glyceryl Stearate SE if you want to create a creamy texture. Can you do this? (No oil) If you get it, how many % do you need? (Mixed in water + no electrolyte formula) // Sometimes it's pure water, so I want to ask. 2. Can the SE be combine with water + oil? yes? 3. Pentaerythrityl Distearate can it be used to combine both water+oil? How many % do I need? 4. If you can solder it, how many % will it support oil? 4.1 If you can't solder it with water Pentaerythrityl Distearate can be used together with SE? (I want to combine water + oil) If I want to combine oil at 70%, water 30%, how many % each should be used? And what kind of space will it be? If you want to increase the viscosity or thicken How much should I increase the Se:Distearate ratio? if adding oil to the recipe Must add Distearate What is the ratio to oil? For example this formula น้ำกลั่น 30% SE (how many %I don't know if you want to help answer here) Oil 70% DISTEARATE (How many % must be used together I don't know) If I get % for both of them I will reduce the oil to 100%. For example, if I use SE 5% DISTEARATE 5% I'm going to reduce oil to 60%, water 30% like this. This one is by allowing you to combine water and oil (not using MAKER). Please help the team to recommend it. And what is this HLB value? How to calculate it? :) // Let me elaborate, I'm not very good at maker and it's not wide enough for me. For example, it requires some machines. I don't have some meat (I don't know how to do it or I don't know yet), so I want to make my own cream cheese. Thank you.
fristkiss001

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Create cream from Pentaerythrityl Distearate

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:56 pm

Hello. 1. Can do, but serves to make cream only, can not act as a combination of water-oil. 3. Same as number 1, both Glyceryl Stearate SE and Pentaerythrityl Distearate NOT Emulsifier can't act as a water-oil solution, HLB try to study more by searching from google, but nowadays it's not popular to use in calculating usage. Emulsifier in the formula already.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development