Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรทำมาส์กลอกออกเป็นแผ่น mask peel-off

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mask peel-off recipe

Postby helloitisme » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:30 pm

1. I want to make a mask. Peel-off formula Usually leave it for as long as possible (usually 10-15 minutes, right?) and if left for longer, what will happen? For example, if it is a mask sheet, the face will dry instead. 2. If you want to make a mask recipe peel-off, but can you leave it on all night? 3. And what ingredients will be needed? Other than the formula below -Active ingredient 5% - Fragrance 1% -Color 0.1% - ผงมาส์ก ผงมาร์ค สำเร็จรูป ลอกได้ (Peel-Off ไม่มีสี ไม่มีกลิ่น) 93.9 %
helloitisme

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Recipe to make mask peel-off sheet mask peel-off

Postby helloitisme » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 pm

3. If you want to wake up After peeling off the mask, the skin is soft and fluffy (like sleeping mask), what substance should I add (which is a powder formula)?
helloitisme

Postby helloitisme » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:08 pm

helloitisme

Postby staff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 am

Hello
1.I want to make a mask. Peel-off formula How long do you normally leave it on for the longest time? (Usually 10-15 minutes, right?) And if you leave it longer, what will happen? For example, if it's a mask sheet, the face will dry instead
when it's very dry. more and more will become more sticky/hard
2. If you want to make a peel-off mask recipe, but can you leave it on overnight
? to change from water only to a non-volatile liquid For example, MOIST24 , for example 10% plus water, the rest
3. And what ingredients will be required? Other than the formula below -Active ingredient 5% - Fragrance 1% -Color 0.1% - ผงมาส์ก ผงมาร์ค สำเร็จรูป ลอกได้ (Peel-Off ไม่มีสี ไม่มีกลิ่น) 93.9 %
style of formula left overnight As for the powder, it doesn't have to be changed. can do any But change according to item 2 suggested above.
3. if you want to wake up After peeling off the mask, the skin is soft and fluffy (like sleeping mask), what substances should I add (which is a powder formula)?
consider the group Hyaluronic Acid e.g. 4D Hyaluronic Acid
ผงมาส์ก It doesn't have any benefit to the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development