Cosmetics Formulation Development

กันเสียใช้กับปากได้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can be used in mouth

Postby jn_andy » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 am

Want a gel mask that can be used on both the face and lips as well. The formula is as follows: water 83 4D hya 5 butylene 5 Panthenol powder 1 Glycerin 5 Xanthan Gum 0.2 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 0.1 Phenoxyethanol SA 0.7 Try it on the page for 15 minutes and wipe it off. There is a tingling sensation on the lips. guess it's because Phenoxyethanol SA ? กันเสีย Which one is suitable for this formula and can be used on lips? 2. Global Globe, pH must not exceed 5.5 I'm afraid it can be used with the formula or not. The range is quite narrow. 3. Besides กันเสีย What substances might Can cause some more mouth numbness (from this formula)
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can be used in mouth protectors

Postby staff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello
water 83 4D hya 5 butylene 5 Panthenol powder 1 Glycerin 5 Xanthan Gum 0.2 Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 0.1 Phenoxyethanol SA 0.7 Try it on the page for 15 minutes and wipe it off. There is a tingling sensation on the lips. guess because Phenoxyethanol SA [/quote: 2j4t3osz] every ingredient in the recipe have the potential to cause an allergic reaction in the manner that the member notified but usually allergic There should be other symptoms. Other than just feeling numb There shouldn't be just a feeling of numbness. to confirm that the symptoms are true If you try it yourself Suggest people close to try a blind test is to bring products that are similar in texture. Come to test the same way as the member's skin. Then try to compare how you feel. In case of actual numbness after confirmation with a blind test, the next step is to test the ingredients one by one. to find out what the ingredients are สารกันเสีย does not pose a risk. in causing an allergic reaction higher than other ingredients in the formula
1. Suggested กันเสีย Which one is right for this formula and to use with it? Can I get my lips?
I recommend trying Global Guard which is สารกันเสีย commonly used in food
2. Global Globe pH must not Over 5.5 I'm afraid it can be used with the formula or not. Range is pretty narrow
Try วัดค่า pH and if it's above 5.5, add a weak acid like Citric Acid slightly to adjust to a pH of not more than 5.5 (0.1% should be enough), it is recommended to adjust after adding Global Guard because Global Guard itself also affects the pH of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development