Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องน้ำหอมผมค่ะ เพื่อให้ติดทนนาน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about my perfume. to make it last longer

Postby nvikitset » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Hello if you want น้ำหอม added to shampoos or treatments for long-lasting hair. น้ำหอม will it help the fragrance last longer or if the base contains oil? will increase the durability of น้ำหอม , for very dry and damaged hair. There will be a lack of moisture. Make the fragrance disappear quickly as well. how to freeze น้ำหอม on my very dry hair, thank you.
nvikitset

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about my perfume

Postby staff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Hello, when washing your hair using shampoo that has added น้ำหอม lot น้ำหอม that was supposed to be on the hair was already washed by the shampoo, which was designed to wash away all the things on the hair. including น้ำหอม with fixative or สารตรึงกลิ่น will not help. Yes, in this case encapsulate น้ำหอม can help. but must be in the manner that encapsulate and then coated with cationic (cationic) to make the particle of น้ำหอม that has been encapsulated can also be attached to the hair When the process of rinsing/rinsing occurs The company has service Fragrance encapsulation variations in this manner. But since it is a process with quite high overhead, there must be a step in the production. If interested, you can inquire with the Customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com Yes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development