Cosmetics Formulation Development

Shampoo ให้ผมแข็งแรง ผมไม่มันไม่ชี้ฟูและก็นุ่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Shampoo gives me strength, my hair is frizzy and soft.

Postby jitra.lim » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:49 pm

I will try to shampoo. want me to be strong My hair is not frizzy and soft. Is this formula ok? Please help the team to give advice. Will order ingredients 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 30% 2. Pure Keratin 2% 3. Creatine 100 1% 4. N-Acetyl Cysteine 2% 5. L-Cysteine 2% 6. Condi B5 2% 7. Zinc PCA 1% 8. Cetrimonium Chloride 2% 9. SiliWater 1% 10. กันเสีย 1% 11. น้ำหอม 1% 12. The water from the formula can be mixed together right? Is the texture of the shampoo thick? or need to add something Thank you in advance
jitra.lim

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Shampoo for strong hair, not frizzy and soft.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:43 am

Hello, although the formula can be mixed together. But the selection of some ingredients that can not stick to the hair (or common ingredients that are not positively charged) will have low benefits for hair. in the rinse formula (Formulations that are washed off immediately upon use) These ingredients is a mixture that is not positively charged. Make it wash away immediately after washing your hair. The benefits to the skin are therefore limited. If used in a non-rinse formulation (such as hair spray or any treatment that is left on the hair for at least several minutes) is better 2. Pure Keratin 2% 3. Creatine 100 1% 4. N-Acetyl Cysteine 2% 5. L-Cysteine 2%, but the formula can be mixed, no problem, just this advice. in order to make the formula for maximum benefit.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development