Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรเซรั่มให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me check the serum formula?

Postby dororodoku » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:28 pm

Serum that wants to get results in anti-aging and reducing wrinkles. Help in making the skin clear. The components are as follows. น้ำกลั่น sterile 63.3% Repair Activator™ 15% Palmaria Palmata Extract 5% Natto Gum 5% Sea Kelp Extract 3% Ume Extract (Anti-Glycation ) 3% Grape Seed Extract ( Proanthocyanidins ) 2% Light Cream Maker™ 1% PiteraEx ™ (Saccharomyces Lysate Extract) 1% Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus ) 1% Wrinkle-Lax™ Wrinkle removal 0.5% Wild Yam Extract ( Diosgenin 95%) 0.2% water ratio can be substituted with Chamomile Water (Anthemis Nobilis) or not? Can you expect results? if something goes wrong I'd like you to help me adjust the recipe, thank you.
dororodoku

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you help me check the serum formula?

Postby staff » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Hello, if this formula is developed for use during the day. may not be suitable cause because Grape Seed Extract ( Proanthocyanidins ) is quite dark in color. This will give this formula a color. and use it on the skin during the day May make the skin darker. Other parts have no problem. can mix
The proportion of water can be substituted with Chamomile Water (Anthemis Nobilis) it possible?
Is it possible?
Want to know if this formula can be mixed or not? Can you expect results? if something goes wrong I want you to help me adjust the recipe. Thank you
The formula can be mixed. but recommended for better performance consider adding Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 2% to help นำพา ingredients into to the skin better
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development