Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำทำ Body spray สูตรผสมน้ำมันตะไคร้และน้ำมันมะพร้าว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on making a body spray formula with lemongrass oil and coconut oil.

Postby prukudom.skm » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:43 am

Hello, I'm going to make a body spray that moisturizes too. น้ำมันมะพร้าว and lemongrass oil. The aqueous mixture will be herbal extract a clear liquid I would like to know which blender should I use? I want it to come out in a spray form, not thick, but stick to the skin. It feels like applying baby oil. Thank you in advance.
prukudom.skm

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice on making a body spray formula with lemongrass oil and coconut oil.

Postby staff » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:17 pm

Hello, if the formula is base, all oil There is no water in the composition. There is no need to coordinate formulas.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Need advice on making a body spray formula with lemongrass oil and coconut oil.

Postby prukudom.skm » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:45 pm

There is also a part of the water. It is a herbal extract. Body spray will also be moisturizing. น้ำมันมะพร้าว and lemongrass oil. The aqueous mixture will be herbal extract a clear liquid UIt's hard to know which merge to use. I want it to come out in the form of a spray, not thick, but stick to the skin, giving it a feel like applying baby oil.
prukudom.skm

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development