Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทำแอลกอฮอล์เจลล้างมือตามส่วนผสมนี้ต้องทำอย่างไรคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

How to make alcohol hand sanitizer according to this ingredient?

Postby nok_phawinee » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Please ask if you want to do it แอลกอฮอล์ hand sanitizer containing this ingredient. 1. Ethyl Alcohol (95%) 2. Pro Polymer 3. Water 4. Tea Tree Essential Oil 100% 5. MOIST24 ( Glycereth-26 ) 6. Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) the gel builder have to be mixed overnight? yes? - What should I mix first? I've never done this before and want to use it myself.
nok_phawinee

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to make alcohol hand sanitizer according to this ingredient?

Postby llerickll » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Copy from here http://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic11243.html [quote="staff"]Hello! Ethyl Alcohol 70% (usually 70% is sufficient, but nowadays it is found that some brands used at a higher rate, including some brands use lower) Pro Polymer 0.6% or Carbomer 940 0.6 or Carbomer Ultrez 21 0.6% (scaling up or down If you want more liquid or thicker) water, the rest can consider adding a moisturizer such as MOIST24 3-5% (replace water, do not reduce the proportion of Ethyl Alcohol ) so that when using it will not feel dry on the skin. opt in Carbomer any type must use Triethanolamine 0.75% in the formula to adjust the pH value
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby nok_phawinee » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:01 pm

I'm confused, I still don't understand.
nok_phawinee

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby austiname789 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:19 pm

Ethyl Alcohol 70% (do not decrease more than 70%) Pro Polymer , Carbomer , Carbomer Ultrez 21 (Select one day To make the formula have a gel texture, add 0.6%), add moisturizer, tea tree oil, aloe to add moisture or other properties. (Which type you can't get, you have to let the admin confirm again.) The rest of the water is 100 % complete. I don't know if this is correct or not. but as I read probably like this I hope you are not confused.
This answer received thanks from: puntipastaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development