Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง Flora Fix กับ Sugar Fix

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Ask about Flora Fix and Sugar Fix.

Postby pongkrub » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:11 am

Ask me a question Flora Fix with Sugar Fix compare in making น้ำหอม Inject the body by measuring the same smell and the same amount of Alcohol. 1. Both of them if using 5% in the formula. Which one makes the smell last longer? If you make it with the same scent, 2. How many % of the two ingredients do you need to use in the formula so that it doesn't feel tight, sticky on your skin, or sticks to a stain on your clothes? 3. Can you use both of them together? Will be more effective in fixing the smell. or not. 4. Can be mixed with Alcohol and leave it to use when mixed with หัวน้ำหอม Dipropylene glycol not, is there any disadvantage? Dipropylene glycol , will it have any negative effect? or do not need to enter thank you very much
pongkrub

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Flora Fix and Sugar Fix

Postby staff » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Hello 1. Because น้ำหอม contains a large amount of aroma chemical (usually about 20-40 list) and each type of deodorant It has the ability to fix aroma chemical differently, so I can't answer. Flora Fix that is tested with any kind of aroma chemical? 2. Both of them do not look yellow. But if the yellow on the clothes will be caused by the elements น้ำหอม 3. I don't have test results yet, so I can't answer. Sorry 4. Can do it, no problem. 5. The smell will be weaker.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development