Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารที่ทำให้เย็นโดยไม่มีสีหรือกลิ่น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Coolant without color or odor

Postby sumitra_aus » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello, I have three questions that need advice. 1. If you want two types of cream or gel. The first type is a cream or gel base that has no color, smell or other properties. The second type is cream or gel base like the first type but with added cooling (by giving it color, smell and other characteristics. 2. If you want to cool the cream or gel, but do not add menthol or camphor because it has side effects on the muscles. Will there be other coolants? I don't know if the shop has it or not. 3. We can mix Freeze Me or Menthyl Lactate into the base? And if mixed, the base will cool without changing color or smell. Do you understand correctly? And the bass must be which model? Please give advice, thank you.
sumitra_aus

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Coolant without color or smell

Postby krittin123 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Yes, it can be dissolved in oil or any kind of Glycol or Ethyl Alcohol according to the desired consumption % (There are recommendations on the web page) and mix it into the recipe right away. The base can be formulated with gels and creams as well. สารสร้างเจล or สารประสานน้ำ-น้ำมัน to create a cream base. as available on the web page If it's a finished bass, choose to see. ที่นี่ yes
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development