Fragrance Formulation Development

เม็ดน้ำหอมและtheive oil(น้ำมันขโมย)

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

perfume tablets and theive oil

Postby donotgiveup12345601 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:38 pm

Hello, I would like to ask for advice below. 1. The team has a recommended ratio for น้ำมันหอมระเหย theive oil(stealing oil)? (The purpose is to disinfect the air and relieve cold symptoms) 2. We will use น้ำมันหอมระเหย theive oil according to number 1. Let's make it เม็ดน้ำหอม สารตรึงกลิ่น ? because the smell is น้ำมันหอมระเหย All fear of evaporation - น้ำมันหอมระเหย used with เม็ดน้ำหอม can be mixed with oil to reduce the intensity of the smell that comes out? We want a faint diffuse scent - เม็ดน้ำหอม that the company sells must use น้ำหอม how much per เม็ดน้ำหอม 100g (You can take an approximate weight so you can order enough) - เม็ดน้ำหอม Absorbed น้ำหอม can it be reused? If it can't be reused, can it be used for anything else or do I have to just throw it away? 3. If you want to bring น้ำมันหอมระเหย put in the toner formula, but do not want to put oil and water binders, should put แอลกอฮอล์ at least how many %? Thank you.
donotgiveup12345601

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: perfume tablets and theive oil

Postby staff » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:55 pm

Hello 1. I don't know sorry 2. เม็ดน้ำหอม will fix น้ำหอม already given. There is no need for any additional fixation. but if you want to dilute น้ำหอม can also be diluted. Dipropylene glycol on the product details page. An approximate rate of usage has been notified. It cannot be reused. 3. There is no exact rate. because it depends on the type of น้ำหอม but usually requires quite a lot. at an inappropriate level with use on the skin Because when the alcohol level in the toner is too high, it can cause skin irritation or dryness.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development