Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยเช็คสูตรครับ คราวก่อนผมโพสถามแต่ไม่ได้บอกเปอร์เซ็น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check the recipe. Last time I posted a question but didn't tell the percentage.

Postby kakurasaku » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:47 pm

Since I made this formula around and tried it, it turned out to have a burning sensation on the skin. The more straight there is, the wound will sting more than the straight without. And use it for a while, the skin that is applied to become flaky ** So I want to ask if I should reduce. Which quantity or which one should I remove?** **Intends to make the skin feel more like a serum with more texture (make it watery according to the formula I think)** Please. Disturbing the team to recommend. Aqua (Water) 57% Glycerin 6 % ** Propylene Glycol 3% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% ** Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 4% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 5% Z-White™ 0.9% Yeast Radiance™ 3 % Zinc PCA 1% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1%
kakurasaku

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me check recipe Last time I posted a question but didn't tell you.

Postby staff » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello, I recommend adjusting as follows. 1. Cut Z-White and Zinc PCA released. The team guessed that it would cause irritation to members' skin. 2. More Satin Cream Maker 1.0-1.5% to thicken the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Help me check recipe Last time I posted a question but didn't tell you.

Postby kakurasaku » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:07 pm

Thank you
kakurasaku

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development